Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Jan 23, 2008, 06:39 AM
    Out of body experience
    I've been wondering this, has anyone heard anything about someone being able to see SOMEONE ELSE'S out of body experience? Like seeing someone watch themselves lay there...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2008, 03:23 PM
    I was wondering the other day what if you do OBE and run into someone like your OBE ex that is
    Torturing you or something.
    OBE--something that I never want to do but I really wonder what it is like.

Jan 24, 2008, 05:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    I was wondering the other day what if you do OBE and run into someone like your OBE ex that is
    torturing you or something.
    OBE--something that I never want to do but I really wonder what it is like.
    Ha! Now that would be freaky!! But anything's possible I think.

When I was six I was in the hospital, it was all very traumatic, almost died. I remember seeing myself looking down on my body with tubes and stuff in it. When I first learned about OBE's I figured I had one. I know my mom said she had one as a child, she said she saw herself as she was falling down the basement stairs.
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2008, 08:16 AM
    I can see things from a different angle, but I never leave my body.
    I haven't figured out how to even come close to leaving my body so
    I don't know how I am seeing things from a different angle.

Jan 24, 2008, 09:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    I can see things from a different angle, but I never leave my body.
    I haven't figured out how to even come close to leaving my body so
    I don't know how I am seeing things from a different angle.
    Hmmm that's really strange. Do you do it a lot?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2008, 05:15 PM
    I had an OBE where I saw myself lying on a table about 10' below me after I had been in a terrible accident from which I should have died.
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2008, 05:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mafiaangel180
    Hmmm that's really strange. Do you do it a lot?
    I haven't in a couple months. Other than the other day. I was doing it regular for a month without even trying.

Jan 28, 2008, 08:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter
    I had an OBE where I saw myself lying on a table about 10' below me after I had been in a terrible accident from which I should have died.
    Do you remember how long the OBE lasted?
    fde Posts: 93, Reputation: -4

Jan 30, 2008, 03:57 PM
    It happens all the time you are attached to something like a umbilical cord. You can rome and see your body. You can intermingle with others as well.

Jan 31, 2008, 06:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fde
    It happens all the time you are attached to something like a umbilical cord. You can rome and see your body. You can intermingle with others as well.
    Yeah I heard something of that nature on the internet somewhere. I don't know if I buy into that or not. I never saw an umbilical cord during my OBE.
    fde Posts: 93, Reputation: -4

Jan 31, 2008, 11:31 AM
    You would not see one, It is the only way to explain it. It is more a string of energy colors that stay connected to your physical body. If this is happening to you. You should look in to asteral projection. It is very hard to do. You have to be in a very tranquil sate.
    steph1302 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2009, 02:49 PM

I've had a few OBE's. The first time it happened I was young about 9 but it scared me so bad I woke with a start. The second time was after the birth of our first daughter. I saw my husband sleeping next to me and my daughter in her crib and when I looked behind me I saw a long white cord and I woke up. The third time I think I got all the way out and was roaming around I rememmber "flying" close to the ground like a bird I looked to my right and saw a blue house with a black rooftop with a silver fencing around the parameter.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Jan 26, 2009, 05:59 PM

That happens all the time--but usually only when people are asleep, and even then it's a little out of the ordinary. It's called "dreamwalking." One person dreams about appearing in someone else's dream, and the someone else dreams of the first person. Or the two share the same dream. I have a soul mate and she and I can always (or at least often) tell when we are thinking of each other, or I know when she is about to call me or send me an email.

But actually appearing to someone in visible form in the waking world--that would be a good trick. It would require one person who is very good at OBE, very good at shifting her spirit to a level where it can travel freely in this world, leaving the body behind "like an old shoe" (as one magician put it in one of the books of Ursula LeGuin). And even then the travelling spirit would not be visible to everyone, it would take a very intuitively/psychically perceptive person to see her.
    FreedomAngel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2009, 05:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mafiaangel180 View Post
    I've been wondering this, has anyone heard anything about someone being able to see SOMEONE ELSE'S out of body experience? Like seeing someone watch themselves lay there...
    Someone asked me once if I realized that I went out of body at night while I was sleeping. He said that he had seen me several times with other people. It freaked me out because I have no knowledge of this. But since I was little I have had tons of dreams that I could fly and float in rooms above people and they couldn't see me. Just recently I have woken to the feeling of someone touching me, spooning me, pulling my arm away from my body or shaking my mid section. Each time I woke, my eyes were open as I was feeling the sensation, but couldn't move or talk. Am I going crazy or has anyone else experienced this?
    pattijo55 Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Feb 24, 2009, 11:01 AM

Finally something close to what happened to me. I was driving home from work about 11pm about 3 months ago. I felt as if someone was in my back seat. I felt quite scared... about a min later I took a quick look. No one of course. Then immediately I felt like I was driving from the back seat. Like I was looking through someone else's eyes. I could see too much of the dashboard and windshield to be in the front seat. It lasted about 2 minutes. Nothing like this has happened to me since. Then, last night I was driving home and I felt as though someone was in my car with me but in no particular area of the car. I felt a panic attack coming on from it. (I used to get them quite often from nothing) If anyone was wondering... yes I have spirits in my home. Thanks for listening. Patti
    jesslily3113 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 03:46 AM
    Whilst giving birth to my daughter 7 months ago, I believe I had an outer body experience. Although it seems quite different to the others that I have heard... towards the end of my labour when her head was about to come out I left my body and seemed to enter everybody else's body in the room at the time. In one heartbeat I was my mother, thinking her thoughts and seeing myself giving birth, then the midwife then my boyfriend then I would enter my own body again and take a breath that was extremely intense... it was very emetional and kept thinking I was about to die or was in some sort of spiritual place... I just keeping in my mind that, that very moment in time was the meaning of life... x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need experience [ 3 Answers ]

Please help. I have an AAS in Criminal Justice and am looking for either an investigations position or fingerprint technician position. Every single job I've found wants you to have at least one year experience, this includes the entry level positions I've seen. How and where can I get this...

Anyone else have this experience. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, O.kay so first off I have a doctors appointment Tuesday the 15th, but I am anxious and wanted to know what someone else thought. I have two children 6 years and 14 months. My husband and I have been Trying to conceive our third and final child since July. The first day of my...

Anyone experience this one before? [ 9 Answers ]

I have been reading some threads and I like the site much! Anyway, I have read thread after thread about NC. So I know the answer I will probably get but I am asking anyway. I have known a girl for about 4 yrs or so from the same circle of friends. We were casual during this time and just...

Does anybody have the same experience. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have been married for 8 months, have known my husband for more than 2 years and we lived together the majority of the time. I have always, right from the start, known that he is a slightly nervous person. We all know: accept or reject... right ? Anyway, he can be quite compulsive...

View more questions Search