Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Jan 23, 2008, 06:34 AM
    How to make money on runescape if you're a member or not
    The fastest way to make money on runescape is this.

Memebers- Cut yews and magic logs and sell them at the exchange for max price. As well make prayer restore potions and also sell them at the exchange. I find getting leafs for prayer potions is faster to get by killing Flesh crawlers. By killing flesh crawlers you will get all types of leafs so keep them all and also sell them at the exchange. The exchange is located in verrock above the west bank. Follow the path north and you will be at the exchange. Keep in mind that this is only a few ways to make money fast on Runescape.

Non-members- cutting yews and selling them to other people is the fastest way to make money on runescape. You also can make money fast by working on your mining and smithing. Use your high alcom(In your magic skill) and high alcom mith items. They will increase your magic as well give you top dollar. (look close in your magic for you will have two types of alcoming, so us high alcom)

As well can people add to this?
    julian 9350 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2008, 12:51 PM
    Well I agree a little with the guy who sugested the alching yew but the best way I make money is fighting blue dragons in tavelry dungen I know there a high lvl but if you take range stuff and go past the cave it can't hit u even with fire attck and just collect the bones and hides or if you get a rare drop keep or sell!! Each bones cost 2k each and hides cost 1.5 and the rare drops include d legs d med or rune items

And if your not a member you can mine coal , collect big bones , cut logs and sell , merch at the grand exchange , mine iron ore , or silver I'm buying silver username:julian 9350 lvl 90
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Feb 14, 2008, 06:03 AM
    Another point for making fast money is to sell food like lobster. It's the best food for nonmembers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to make money on Runescape [ 28 Answers ]

Hey guys, if you wanted to find ways to get money on RS, I got some. 1. you add a person named "Logs Wc Co" on your friends list. When he goes on, ask him for a woodcutting job. He will ask you to get as many NORMAL logs as you can. Give it to him in increments of 500 logs or 1K logs. Yes, he...

Runescape money [ 4 Answers ]

How do I get free money without doing anything and how do I get free stuff:eek:

How do I make a private sever on runescape? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I make a private sever on runescape?

Chapter 7 - money paid to family member [ 2 Answers ]

For several reasons, including health issues and a failed business, we are on the verge of filing for Chapter 7 in Tennessee. We had some cash from the liquidation of the business assets (LLC with my husband and I as 98% owners, my Mom is 2% owner). Liquidation was in Jan, 2007. We tried to...

View more questions Search