Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    petguy Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 22, 2008, 11:27 PM
    Children's movie with moles in it (I think)
    Basically I saw this movie when I was young... the things that I remember:

There is a family of moles or some type of rodents and they leave home because their area is being destroyed... they go off to find something but in there travels they go to this area and there is bulldozers and construction equipment that looks like it is attacking them... eventually they get home and when they do this poisonous gas is all around and one of the little guys gets stuck in a trap and some dude in a quarantine suit helps them get out... sounds crazy but really need help... please help
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Jan 23, 2008, 02:39 AM
    That is called "once upon a forest"... I love that movie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Need Name of A children's movie [ 7 Answers ]

There is a movie that is about 10 years old ,maybe more, that I need the title of. It is a children's movie and it is about a little girl who is on an adventure. She has to go through obstacles like walking upside down on a dirt road and she has little friends that are like cabage patch kids (I...

Children's movie [ 7 Answers ]

My sister is trying to figure out an animated movie that is about a toy that has to go to the end of the world where all of the old toys go too, and there is a giant rocking horse there, but that is all she can remember. If anyone knows this movie, please letme know!

Children's movie! [ 2 Answers ]

Children's animated movie about animals ( I think badgers) Young children's families are exterminated their friend gets very sick and they must go in search of a flower that will make her better. They build a flying machine and use it to start their journey! I must know the name of this movie!...

Children's Movie [ 2 Answers ]

There is a movie that my daughter used to watch in the 90s, It has a talking purple book, a wizard and a library. There was hole in the floor where she thinks a dragon used to come out. I don't think is was scary... Any ideas?? This is driving us both nuts:eek:

View more questions Search