Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ludabug01 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 10:52 PM
    Am I going to jail
    I have been living in hotels for two years and I had no money so I stole 15 dollars worth of food from wal mart to feed my kids I got cought I went to jail and now I am on probation I have been on probation for 4 months now and I have not made a payment because I cannot afford it my revocation hearing is tomarrow will I go to jail
    DamnGina Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 11:33 PM
    I think that really all depends on the judge, if you have a warrant out on you because you haven't paid this then it is a possibility because getting a warrant is obviously probation violation but I have a friend that had the same problem with a warrant out and she did not go to jail

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I go to jail [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know I have credit card debts by I am no able to pay I am disabled and I live of ssi benefits can I got to jail because I can't pay I got summons to the court what is going to happen to me

Judgement Against Someone in Jail [ 9 Answers ]

In 2002 my son was involved in a serious car accident which caused injury to himself and the passenger of car. It was a one-vehicle collision. He didn't have car insurance at the time (it had lapsed for non-payment) and he was cited, fined and charged with DUI. His friend's family was really...

Can I go to jail for this. [ 14 Answers ]

I am 18, I go with a 15 year old mexican. We have a baby on the way and people say that I can go to jail for dating him. But we stated dating when I was 17, so is this true?

Am I going to jail? [ 15 Answers ]

I'm 17 years old and I worked for a small baby store . I was the manager if the store for about 5 months during those five momths I was taking money from the till, I wanted to pay it off but it got ot late and I was fired , and I was fired last week and I was suppose to come up with 7,500 but...

Jail [ 2 Answers ]

I Was arested about a year and a half ago. The police came to my house I came out and they ended up taking me to jail. The news paper said That they found me sleeping on the bed next to a hand gun. Iam a ex-con, how ever the police report says that I came out peacefully witch it the truth. Can I do...

View more questions Search