Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    inahingbaboy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 10:03 PM
    What are the different symbols used in typing a raftdraft?
    What are the different symbols used in typing a raftdraft?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 23, 2008, 06:02 AM
    Do you mean rough draft ? Because this would be a first copy before the original is done, just to make sure content and spelling is correct.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Jan 29, 2008, 04:20 PM
    If you mean the standard symbols you use to mark a draft when you're proofreading and editing it, there's a list of them here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arabic symbols [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I'm trying to find a site with arabic symbols to get a tattoo can anyone help me

Typing symbols [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot find anywhere on the web how to type the symbol for trademark (R with a circle around it). Can you help me. Thank you.

Keyboard Some keys typing wrong symbols [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, The @ is where the " is and vise versa. The # is at the backstroke key and I haven't been able to find where the backstroke key is. The # key is now a £ sign. The ~ key is at the shift key above the backstroke and the ~ is ¬ key. Anyone any idea how I can change back to a normal keyboad...

Love symbols? [ 9 Answers ]

So I have a tattoo of sy ex boyfriend's name encircled in a heart on my hip. Yes, I know, it was a stupid idea. So I'm in another relationship now and I want to get a tattoo symbolizing our love but not his name, any idea's of symbols meaning love other than hearts?? Thanks

Typing Symbols [ 1 Answers ]

I see a number of symbols when people email me. Can I get some definitions for what the following symbols mean: 1. :) 2. ;) 3. :( 4. (:

View more questions Search