Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pupupweezhelp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 04:18 PM
    I need to know about my hair test
    I smoked weed on thanks giving but I only hit it twice my hair is 2 in long, will I pass:confused:
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2008, 07:31 PM
    It depends on when your test is, weight, usage, how much, quality.. depending on type and qualtiy of test, urine 3-4 weeks, residue is stored in fat cells, hair follicle, can be dected up to 6 months.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 22, 2008, 08:14 PM
    Many maybes, what level would be considered OK to pass? How strong was the drug you smoked, ( not that anyone believes you just hit it twice) but how much you inhaled. How much you smoked in the prior weeks to that ( build up)

My guess is most likley you will pass, but then you should know if you were going to be tested not to use it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alcohol and hair test [ 10 Answers ]

Does alcohol show up in a hair test? And does it also show up ina urine test ifyou were to drink right before you peed?

Hair follicle test [ 5 Answers ]

Hair follicle test- I am currently trying to get another job and ii know they give hair follicle tests. I probably won't have to take the test for another two to three weeks. About three weeks ago I smoked marijuana with a friend. Just took a couple of pulls off a one-hitter. That is it. I...

Hair test [ 2 Answers ]

Will Benadryl, Alieve or Amoxicillin show up as anything in a hair folicle test?

Hair test [ 2 Answers ]

The last time I did any kind of drug was on Feb. 13th, I had a hair follicle test done on May 18th. The test is suppose to go back 3 months. Would that be March, April and May or do you think Feb. 13th is going to show up?

View more questions Search