Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mulu Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 02:10 PM
    forget password
    dear all,
    I have a dell latitude x300 notebook. Unfortunately I lost password for it and couldn't
    login. This notebook doesn't have a cd and couldn't do new installation
    please give me you prof advise and guide me what to do to login in my beautiful
    small. I have a lots of staff in side the disk

best regards
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Jan 22, 2008, 03:26 PM
    I know that this is a tacky question, but this is your laptop, correct?

Dell usually allows you two additional questions to answer for those situations where you for get you initial password.

Also, call Dell Support, tell them you are human but the computer isn't and it will not let you slip around your password to open your system up.

If the equipment was registered with Dell, then they should be willing to get you inside the password lockout.

Most people here should not want to jump in a bust a password because we have no way to verify your ownership and entitlement to the contents of the data contained inside.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 22, 2008, 03:34 PM
    Yes, you are lucky, Dell has great customer support and I am sorry you lost your programs, since dell sends them out with every unit.

So you can call Dell, or go to any authorised service center, after you provide proof of ownership, they will be glad to help you.
    mulu Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 05:17 PM
    Dear all

Thank you again for you advise and faster response
    I will go to one of dell help center find out if they going to solve this problem

Thank you so much again
    mulu

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't you forget about me [ 3 Answers ]

Who is this song by from Breakfast Club Who is this song by? "Don't you forget about me" from Breakfast Club. Who is the Artist?

I forget the name [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, the name of this movie slipped my mind. Early to mid 90's. The family gets a big satellite dish in there back yard, and they end up get zapped into the t.v, and there acting in different TV series. Like westerns, game show elizabethen, etc.. The remote takes them to a diffenrnt...

I want forget him [ 4 Answers ]

I don't hate him but I am disappointed at him. He is not like a mature person. Although he is 21, he listens to his mother much. He doesn't have his own judgment. His mother doesn't like me and she tried to interfere his son's relationship with me. She won. She asked him to come back home quickly...

I can't forget my first [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, so its been 3 years since I dated my first girlfriend. It was on and off for 4 years almost, we split up and got back together at least 15 times. She was my first everything, my first love my first kiss my first... well, you know... everything. So I've moved on since then, I'm 21 and I've had...

I can't forget him! Help please [ 10 Answers ]

I went out with this guy for a month and then broke up with me about a week after I refused to give him head. He went out with one of my friends a while beofre me and proudly bragged about using her so everyone has told me that he used me too and I when I didn't "put out" either he broke up with...

View more questions Search