Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fixit4U Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2006, 05:45 PM
    Morter removal
    How do you remove morter from fire place brick pavers .
    skiberger Posts: 562, Reputation: 41

Jan 10, 2006, 11:01 PM
    You can try a diamond saw blade installed in a circular saw or diamond grinder blade for a handheld grinder. Very dusty process. Can also try cold chissle and hammer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scar removal [ 16 Answers ]

I have scars which I got by peeling my acne the scars are on ma biceps and my chest and face they are dark brownish scars can someone tell me a cream or a technique which is useful for getting rid of these ugly scars

Dew Claw Removal [ 7 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone had any good pictoral articles on exactly how to remove the dew claws on new born puppies. I've found a few but they only show before and after not exactly where and how to cut. Any help is appreciated.

Frost removal [ 1 Answers ]

I accidentally washed part of the sandy/frosting stuff off the globes from our overhead light fixtures. I was able to completely remove it from one of them but the other two are being more stubborn. What might I use to more easliy remove this stuff from the others?

Hampton bay fan removal [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I purchased a home with a newer model of Hampton bay fan. Of course it has no other identifer except it is white and bright brass with a light kit. It is a remote control model. The lights do not work. I want to replace the whole fan with a Hunter, except I can't for the life of me...

Morter vs Sand Mix [ 3 Answers ]

What's the difference between morter and sand mix? While I'm asking there is type N and Type S morter. My application is building a concrete shower curb and base, to eventually be tiled. Thanks

View more questions Search