Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 10, 2008, 12:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    Those rabbit's feet are unlucky?? Even when still attached to the rabbit?

Always wondered why people think rabbit's feet are lucky charms, sure didn't provide good luck to the rabbit they were attached to!!!
    I have three rabbits and very little luck. The rabbits were all lucky as two of them are rescues. Maybe I should look for a four leaf clover. ;)

Thanks for making this bunny smile today Scott, it's always a pleasure running into you on this site.:)

I'll let you all get back to the topic at hand, sorry for the tangent.:o
    catherinetodd Posts: 16, Reputation: 4
    -

Mar 10, 2008, 12:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spitvenom
    I most definitley do not have a complaint or anything like i think this site is cool. I just like to know who owns what and who is watching us.
    Excellent point. I had never thought about that aspect of things. And yes, being threatened by someone for having a difference of opinion and expressing that opinion, here in the United States, is "scary," isn't it? Thanks so much for posting this all-important question.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 10, 2008, 12:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by catherinetodd
    I think you posted a very important question. I have had many people ask me the same thing.

I'd still like to know who the owner of this site.
    Why is this such an important question? I don't think it matters WHO owns this site (Though we have answered the question already). What matters is how the site is run. Are the rules of this site fair? Are they enforced fairly? Are the moderators allowed run rampant controlling everything? Does the site perform the service it claims?

These are the things that are important. Not the actual identity of the owner.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 10, 2008, 01:08 PM
    Scott, I agree. I couldn't care less who owns the site, I'm just happy to be a part of it. There are many great people on this site, many experts and others that have experience and advice to give to people who need it.

This is a great site, the best I've ever found. I have found many good friends, and I know allot of you feel the same. I think what's important is that we're here for each other, not who owns this site. Let's just hope it's around for a long time, I know I'd miss it if it were gone.

Okay, who's going to give me a reddie for this post? I'm waiting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who owns ! [ 4 Answers ]

How fast can a home sell if the owner falls behind on a few morage payments? And can I still be living in the home that they sold, if its not mine anymore?

Ceiling fan doesn't operates by pull chain only, not wall switch. [ 9 Answers ]

If a ceiling light is controlled by a wall switch, along with one wall outlet on the same wall as the switch, what would cause the switch to become inactive after a hampton bay ceiling fan is installed in place of the ceiling light? The ceiling box has only black, white and ground wire, and the...

NEW Harbor Breeze fan only operates in high speed [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I recently installed a new Harbor Breeze ceiling fan with light kit, remote and no pull chains. I have installed numerous ceiling fans before without any previous problems. This fan in question operated A-OK for the first day or two. Now, the fan only operates in high speed, no matter...

How can I randomise images in a site to be linked via html coding for another site? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am mesmerised. How do Flickr, mybloglog, Facebook and numerous other sites update their badges eberytime the information is updated? Someone told me it is done with js. I hava a wordpress.com blog, which means I am not allowed to use javascript there. So I have to link my images updated...

Transmitter operates fan in other room too [ 1 Answers ]

I just had a Veranda ceiling fan installed. This fan is in second floor bedroom. I have a fan in kitchen on first floor, opposite side of house. It has the same type of wall transmitter. Either wall transmitter operates both fans. If I turn on fan and/or light in bedroom, it will turn it on in...

View more questions Search