Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    budy1ham Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 11:37 AM
    Book made into a movie
    Hi

When I was in grade 5 we read this book and then watched the movie for it. All I remember about the movie is that it was about a boy who was sent to live with his relatives because his brother had come down with the chicken poxs. When he was at this house there was a clock in the hall and when it got to a certain time it would take him back in time. That's about all I remember.

Please help
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Jan 24, 2008, 01:42 PM
    Is this it?

YouTube - Goosebumps- Cuckoo Clock of Doom pt.1

YouTube - Goosebumps- Cuckoo Clock of Doom pt.2

Jan 24, 2008, 01:45 PM
    No it's not a goosebumps thanks though
    litelegs Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 08:19 PM
    Was he staying with his grand mother or something. And when the clock struck a certain time he would walk out into a garden with a wall of ivy and he fell in love with this girl who kept aging?

Jan 24, 2008, 09:25 PM
    Maybe I'm not really sure sounds something like that
    becca08 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Mar 3, 2008, 08:43 PM
    Is it a wrinkle in time?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rare 80's children's Movie (or made for TV movie) made with puppets [ 12 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie (or TV movie) that I enjoyed as a child. It aired sometime during the early 80's. I remember it taking place in a cave with some green creatures (goblins?). The king was making a wish and they started in a song and dance about how the king would be making this wish...

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Weird made-for TV movie, what's it called? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm full of questions today! OK, I remember watching this bizarre TV movie late at night as a kid, and it freaked me out. A group of people go to a big mansion for, I believe, the last days of this creepy shriveled up old guy, and then the reading of his will. Only problem is, the old dude is...

Old 70's or 80's movie (possible made-for-tv) [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, There's a movie that I've been hunting down that I cannot seem to get any help with. Hopefully someone on this site will be able to help :o When I was growing up in the 80's, my mom had recorded this movie about a woman who had gotten into a plane wreck and survived. She had a...

View more questions Search