Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tylerjade Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2006, 04:16 PM
    Whirlpool washer
    I just purchased a motor coupling for my washer but do not know how to install it can someone please tell me how to. Thank you.:
    applguy Posts: 324, Reputation: 23

Jan 23, 2006, 06:47 PM
    Do you still need help? If so, grab a phillips and flat blade screwdriver, a 1/4 inch nut driver, small hammer, and a 3/8 drive ratchet extension and let me know when you're ready.
    Bobbynol Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2006, 06:17 PM
    I also have a Whirlpool washer but mine suddenly stopped aggitating everything else works fine??

Feb 1, 2006, 06:21 PM
    So it fills and drains but won't spin or agitate?
    Bobbynol Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2006, 05:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by applguy
    So it fills and drains but won't spin or agitate?
    It spins just won't agitate
    rjbirtch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2006, 02:12 PM
    Will not drain

Feb 2, 2006, 06:12 PM
    Can you find a model number on your washer? There are 2 significant designs out there, and your condition makes sense for one of them but not at all for the second.
    strobelight Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2006, 08:56 PM
    applguy, I see your in lincoln,ne how much more do you charge for omaha, ne home visits, you seem to know your stuff unlike the clown in omaha.

Feb 6, 2006, 05:44 PM
    I usually don't go to Omaha, unless you bought the appliance from us and no one locally can handle it. The out of town charges are 1.25 per mile outside the normal 10 mi. radius around Lincoln (both ways). What kind of problem are you having? Maybe I can help here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Washer doesn't spin fast [ 14 Answers ]

Had trouble with spin cycle on Whirlpool Ultimate Care Washing Machine. Lid switch was bad so we replaced it. Worked fine for several weeks. Now, washer will spin slowly during spin cycle and empty most of water in tub. Tub will not spin at fast speed & some water is left in the machine. Can you...

Whirlpool washer agitates but will not spin! [ 12 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool washing machine Model LSR8244EQ1 Heave Duty Super Capacity Plus Imperial 8 cycle / 2 speed The washer fills and agitates but when it comes time to spin, it does not spin. I checked to make sure no clothes were wrapped around the agitator but the agitator moves freely. I...

Whirlpool washer model lsn1000hq0 [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, New here. I have a whirlpool washer model lsn1000hq0, that will not agitate but will rinse and spin out. It tries to agitate but makes a loud noise and only goes in one direction. Any help will be greatly appreciated. schins

Whirlpool washer won't spin all the time [ 1 Answers ]

It goes through the wash cycle and won't spin.then at times it goes through the wash cycle and spins just fine.please help

Whirlpool washer leaves ring of oil [ 5 Answers ]

My 2 year old Whirlpool washer leaves an oil ring in the washer tub and on the agitator. I know it's the machine leaving the oil because I cleaned the oil ring off after each of several loads of clothes and the oil ring always returned. What is my machines problem if anyone out there knows?

View more questions Search