Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Flexel Posts: 61, Reputation: 7

Jan 22, 2008, 01:50 AM
    Bleeding after countless sex times
    OK, here goes in relation to this topic me and my girlfriend had sex one time and she started bleeding after it.. it was mass blood it was a slight trace of it... hardly noticeable...

We have had sex countless times. And very rough some times before but not so rough this time... and also I wasn't her first person to has sex with...

So what could her problem be??
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2008, 12:03 PM
    ??
    2personal Posts: 49, Reputation: 7

Jan 23, 2008, 04:40 AM
    Do you think she might have been starting her period ?

Jan 24, 2008, 08:37 AM
    Emmm noo because sshe had already finished them for a week... cuase I already mentioned that to her...
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2008, 09:01 AM
    It was mass blood... it was a slight trace...

You guys had sex one time... you guys have had sex countless times...

... what?

Has the bleeding stopped?

Jan 24, 2008, 11:42 PM
    Oppps sorry I just read my question and it doesn't really make sense sorry guys!!

It Was not mass blood meaning she didn't bleed a lot.

We had sex one time out of the many of times we have had sex, and also I wasn't her first person she had sex with...

And yes the bleeding has stop but I am trying to find out what could have caused this to start bleeding..
    ampersandra Posts: 70, Reputation: 10

Jan 25, 2008, 11:04 AM
    I think the more important question here is whether she felt any pain and if the pain was any different from having rough sex. It doesn't seem like a serious problem if there wasn't any abnormal pain, but don't take my word for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat problems or furnace problems [ 22 Answers ]

Is it possible that a thermostat operates correct all the time except when it reaches the temperature that is set doesn't maintain that temperature?:D I noticed that actually that thermostat gives a signal to the furnace but furnace doesn't turn on but that happens only when thermostat needs to...

Boy problems. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been in a relationship for a year and 4 months now... and everyday it seemed like I had to wake up and try to make myself be happy with him. It didn't come naturally. Well anyway, so I went to eat about a month ago with a group of girlfriends and I met this waiter... and he absolutely swept...

Social Problems and Sociological Problems [ 4 Answers ]

Differntiate between social problems and sociological problems

Two problems [ 4 Answers ]

So we are having issues with our lab shepherd mix, we live in an apartment but she has a doggie door to our patio and she gets plenty of exercise she goies for long walks and our other puppy and her play all day. She previously had an issue with growling at other dogs in public but that stopped...

View more questions Search