Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gatnus Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2004, 05:52 AM
    Hampton Bay Track Head light
    I just moved into a Condo that has a Hampton Bay Track Head and one of the lights is not working. How do I remove the light to replace it?

truss Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2004, 03:57 PM
    Hampton Bay Track Head light
    At the base of the light fixture you should find a locking collar. Gently pull it down and rotate the base 90 degrees. To reinstall pull the collar down insert the base and twist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Track Lighting head [ 3 Answers ]

How do I go about purchasing a new nickel-finished Hampton Bay Track lighting head. I think the model number is RKI 610543. Not available at Home Depot in other than black & white finishes.

Hampton bay 7 light Track system... Nothing Works [ 3 Answers ]

Okay I installed a track light about a year ago and it has worked for that time. A few weeks ago everything failed on it. None of the lights work. I took it apart and tested the main power coming into the light, from the breaker, it tested out okay. Insdide the fixture is a transformer and...

Joining 2 Hampton Bay Track Light Kits [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought 2 Hampton Bay track light kits which included a "straight connector" piece, which is supposed to be used for joining 2 fixtures together. The connector piece does not just attach the fixture housing, but actually does connect electrically. There is no mention of this in the...

Hampton Bay track light warranty [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought Hampton Bay tracklight kits from Homedepot; I could not find product warranty on the instrution menu, and the staff from Homedepot do not know either. Do you know any of these tracklight warranty?

Hamilton Bay Track Head lights [ 0 Answers ]

I have Hamilton Bay Track Head lights. My light went out and when I tried to change it I was only able to take off the retainer ring, lens and then I could see the light bulb under a glass. How do I get that glass off to get to the light bulb or does the whole light bulb and glass come out in one...

View more questions Search