Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jan 22, 2008, 08:37 AM
    Herbal Inn Fairness Cream
    Has anyone used this product. I ordered and have been using for 3 days. There cream isn't a cream it is actually a lotion. I know creams tend to work better than lotions. I don't know why they have say its cream. But has anyone used it? And if so what are your results?
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Jan 24, 2008, 07:18 AM
    so sexy,

Used this before,in the past, with no results at all. Could not recommend it.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jan 24, 2008, 08:08 AM
    Some say the old formula worked but the new one doesn't?

Jan 24, 2008, 09:28 AM
    The lotion bottle is very cheap looking and its runny I'm pissed again after spending $60 on a product which probably won't work!
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Jan 24, 2008, 10:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic

PunkChic,

The very first herbal inn product that was made in the U.A.E had the most amazing results. Best ever product in terms of producing results. It gave very light flawless skin. However there were rumours that although the company stated the ingredients were all herbal and natural, that the cream contained quantities of mercury.

Shortly after the rumours started, the company disappeared and to be honest in my opinion, the herbal inn company that came after, has really got most of it's success by using the same name.

Definitely would not recommend it.

Mar 20, 2009, 05:42 PM
    Yes this so did not work, I wish I would have just given this money away to someone who needed it!!
    EXCLUSIVE25 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 11:04 AM
    Can someone suggest a lightening cream or soap I can use to lightening my skin,nothing too expensive.im new to this
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Oct 19, 2009, 02:29 PM

Herbalinn does NOT work.. don't waste your time !
    canuguesswhoiam Posts: 44, Reputation: -1

Oct 19, 2009, 05:42 PM

Trash! I wouldn't buy it if it were $1!

The OLD herbalinn on the other hand, I would easily pay $100 for one tiny jar!

Oct 20, 2009, 05:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy View Post
    has anyone used this product. I ordered and have been using for 3 days. There cream isn't a cream it is actually a lotion. I know creams tend to work better than lotions. I dont know why they have say its cream. But has anyone used it? And if so what are your results?
    I never heard of that cream before,like where do you purchase it from,because I'm living in miami Florida.herbal inn fairness cream
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Oct 20, 2009, 08:35 AM
    Exclusive, why would you want to buy it when everyone said it doesn't work? :confused:

Oct 20, 2009, 11:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8stuff View Post
    Exclusive, why would you wanna buy it when everyone said it doesn't work??:confused:
    GIRL ! I wouldn't waste my money on lightening product that do not work.what are you using Gr8stuff

Oct 20, 2009, 12:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by EXCLUSIVE25 View Post
    GIRL ! I wouldnt waste my money on lightening product that do not work.what are you using Gr8stuff
    Bio clair burnt be bad then after reading others were having good results I ordered a case thinking I may have had a bad batch. WOW >>>>>>>>>>>>>It had my arms and hands so pale I could see my veins I was thrilled finally my arms matched my face. But within the week I was sooooooo dark. Now I a lot of you read oh my it really worked for her and she got so light. Do not over look the negative affect of it burning my skin so bad I could not even sit in a tub of water etc. The small time of having the pale fair skin is not worth the longer drama. It's not worth it. There is things that will work, that is why we are here, to get results from others, THE GOOD AND THE BAD!!

Oct 20, 2009, 12:28 PM
    bio clair burnt be bad then after reading others were having good results i ordered a case thinking i may have had a bad batch. Wow >>>>>>>>>>>>>it had my arms and hands so pale i could see my veins i was thrilled finally my arms matched my face. But within the week i was sooooooo dark. Now i alot of you read oh my it really worked for her and she got so light. Do not over look the negative affect of it burning my skin so bad i could not even sit in a tub of water etc. The small time of having the pale fair skin is not worth the longer drama. It's not worth it. There is things that will work, that is why we are here, to get results from others, the good and the bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow!! I feel bad that you had to go through all that pain girl,I hope you learn your lesson.so where are you from, are you living in the state.do order things online only,because I hear a lot of you talking about how you be ordering lightening product on line

Oct 20, 2009, 01:24 PM
    WOW >>>>>>>>>>>>>It had my arms and hands so pale i could see my veins I was thrilled finally my arms matched my face. but within the week i was sooooooo dark. Now I alot of you read oh my it really worked for her and she got so light. do not over look the negative affect of it burning my skin so bad I could not even sit in a tub of water etc. The small time of having the pale fair skin is not worth the longer drama. It's not worth it. There is things that will work, that is why we are here, to get results from others, THE GOOD AND THE BAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Freaky stuff!!
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2009, 08:40 PM
    I never used it long enough to see any lightening on my arms or legs, it burned me bright red within a week or 2, then I stopped using it on my legs and did not see any change. But on my upper arms they also turned burnt black, many weeks later they were still very dark. I had to exfoliate and then use another lightener and luckily they are now back to normal. People considering Bio Claire must understand that the bad far outweighs the good. Bio Claire should be called Bio Sh!t, it is a wolf in sheep's clothing... lol

Oct 20, 2009, 09:32 PM

Lol herbal stuff burning, that's so wrong!
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2009, 09:39 PM
    It seems like herbal inn watered down their product with tap water, so they should have just called it lotion and not "cream".

Oct 20, 2009, 11:10 PM

Oh I see. Yes creams are richer than lotions.
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Oct 21, 2009, 02:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by EXCLUSIVE25 View Post
    GIRL ! I wouldnt waste my money on lightening product that do not work.what are you using Gr8stuff
    Well, I've been trying to lighten my back for ages now... I'm very happy with my overall complexion apart from my back which is a whole shade darker than the rest of me... :(

At the moment, I'm trying the cristaline without success I'm afraid:mad:... dunno what to try next... :rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Herbal inn fairness cream [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm a new user. I was just wondering if any of you have had an experience with Herbal Inn's Fairness Cream? I've heard mixed reviews about it and wanted to know whether it's just a scam or if it's safe to use. I emailed them a couple of days ago and they still haven't replied, so now...

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

View more questions Search