Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andy1970 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2006, 02:54 PM
    Mutimedia video controller drivers
    Hi hope someone can assist as I feel like bashing my head against a wall several times.

I am trying to view TV on media centre 2004 version but it states files required for playing video are missing or corrupt.

I checked on device manager and noticed I have no driver for the multimedia video controller.

I tried to install this with the motherboard disk that came with the computer ATI RADEON 9100 without success.

I then installed the latest drivers from the ATI web site still no joy could someone please help.

Kind regards,
    Andy.
    qwertyman Posts: 109, Reputation: 15

Jan 10, 2006, 09:01 PM
    If you got a CD with the computer, did you try using it to try and restore the files?
    andy1970 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2006, 04:28 AM
    Cd
    Many thanks for the reply.

Yes I have tried the CD to locate the drivers no joy I have tried all the updates from ATI still no good.

Regards,
    Andy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multimedia audio/video controller [ 1 Answers ]

On my device manager, under "Other devices", It says that the drivers for the Multimedia audio controller and video controller (VGA compatible) are not found. At the same time, there is no sound on my computer even with the speakers on. I'm assuming it's because of the misssing audio controller...

Missing multimedia audio controller drivers [ 3 Answers ]

Hi experts I recently reinstalled windows xp. Under devise manager I have the yellow? Flag on the "multimedia audio controller" under "other devises." I have tried to reinstall the driver by clicking on the yellow item, but that has not worked. I have gone to dell to download drivers...

Need Drivers [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I've formated this HD and now I need drivers and IDK where to get them. Preffably ones that don't cost me money (cuz I have none) I looked at several site and most want money, they don't have it of IDK what the heck I'm looking for. So any help would be greatly apreciated =) Need drivers for:...

Video controller driver problems [ 1 Answers ]

I reformatted my compaq presario 5000 with 98 SE and I have everything working but the display is awful. I have no choice but 16 color and small resolution. How can I find out what video controller I have? That shows up in device manager under other devices? The specs on my PC says I have...

Video Adapter and Monitor Drivers [ 1 Answers ]

My computer crashed and had to start over. My monitor use to allow me to run Real One Player videos. However now I cannot get the High (16) color. I have gone to the manufacturer site and downloaded the driver for my monitor. I don't know what is wrong or how to fix. I have also...

View more questions Search