Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 10, 2006, 02:47 PM
    Got Breast Milk??
    This is a little embarrassing. My boobies are feeling heavy and swoll up. Im also leaking fluid from them. There is no way that I am pregnant because I have not been sexually active in 3 years. My children are both also 5 and 6 years old. Is this my body trying to tell me something? Maybe Im pregnant by an alien and don't know it? What could cause this?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2006, 06:45 AM
    It can be from a variety of causes... some nothing to worry about, but others more serious: breast tumors, either benign or malignant, an endocrine disorder, infection, certain medications...

I'd definitely see the doc about it, Crankie.
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 11, 2006, 07:51 AM
    Oh yay! Someone answered! Thanks rick! I wonder if it doesn't also have to do with me fixing to start my evil chick curse(period) because Im having some cramping pains today also along with the breast soreness. Im not leaking as much today as yesterday. I maybe should see the doctor. God, I hate doctors.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bananas and milk [ 32 Answers ]

I just had this weird memory of my bio mom feeding me a chopped up banana in a bowl, sprinkled with sugar and milk poured over it, like cold cereal except minus the cereal. I've never eaten this as a teen or an adult, and I forgot all about it until just now. Is this something that other people eat...

Saving breast milk [ 8 Answers ]

Is it possible to save breast milk after it has been given in a bottle feeding? Sometimes my granddaughter leaves an ounce or two in the bottle and I hate to throw it away. Must I?

Milk Production [ 6 Answers ]

Just wondering if anyone has had this experience. My females teets are getting big. She had puppies 5 months ago, and they had almost gone back to normal up until she went into estrus. They usually get bigger after a heat cycle then go back down. She was in heat about 4 weeks ago they never really...

Which milk rottens faster soy milk or cow milk and why [ 1 Answers ]

Which milk rottens faster soy milk or cow milk and why?

Pumping breast milk [ 6 Answers ]

I am 30 weeks pregnant. My breast are so full that they leak. I have recently bought a breast pump, I plan to pump exclusively. I have read about storing breast milk. Can I begin pumping now? If yes, can I store what I pump, or is this not the kind of milk that the baby will need?

View more questions Search