Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    supra1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 07:43 AM
    How do I contact BILL COSBY?
    I am a teacher in Philadelphia, PA -his home town and I am a TEMPLE alumni. How can I get a letter to him about education?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 22, 2008, 07:45 AM
    Several possibilities. You might try using the Temple Alumni assn. That may actually be your best bet. The others would be contacting his agent or his production company. Googling him should get you that info.
    supra1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 02:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    Several possibilities. You might try using the Temple Alumni assn. That may actually be your best bet. The others would be contacting his agent or his production company. Googling him should get you that info.
    Thanks Scott. I did all that but all I could get was a PO in Ca. I did send it there registered/return receipt. His mom lives around the corner in PA from my cousinand I may leave a letter there too.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pam from The Cosby Show. [ 3 Answers ]

A friend and I are trying to determine Erika Alexander's (Pam) salary per-episode from her run on "The Cosby Show". Does anyone know? Thanks.

Bill cosby [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I would like to get in touch with Mr. (Dr. ) Bill Cosby, but have not been successful in searching for his email or snailmail address. Please don't refer me to websites that ask for a fee to give you a celebrity's address. I can't afford it (I live in the Philippines where a dollar is...

Bill Cosby [ 1 Answers ]

How can I contact Bill Cosby?

How to contact bill cosby, russell simmons, sean puffy combs and cornell west [ 2 Answers ]

Greetings, How do I contact Bill Cosby, Russell Simmons, Sean Puffy Combs and Cornell West I need a way to email them some info about my nonprofit organization.

View more questions Search