Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 05:21 AM
    Easy software to format recordable CD
    Friends... I would like to record Music CD... but I am unable to succeed... please help me with software URL... Which teaches me? Formatting the recordable CD + how to create (Music CD)
    Thanks
    crysis Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Jan 24, 2008, 05:08 PM
    Are u asking about bruning music on to a clear disc?

If so then windows media player will do that no problem just enter a blank, CD choose burn, choose what songs u want on it and then click start burn.

If u was asking about something different then give more details.
    hunk1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 07:28 PM
    How can I format recordable cd

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rm format to mp3 format [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all::) Please tell me:how can I convert RealOnePlayer file (rm file) to mp3 file?which software? Is quiktime good?? and how?(please don't advice downloading software -because I don't want to infect my mp3 player! ) Thanks in advance

Here is any easy one (maybe) [ 4 Answers ]

Okay I have and old rust bucket 91 gmc sonoma 4x4 that I use on rainy days. It ran just fine the last time I used it. Then I went about a week without starting it ,so I decide to drive it to work but nothing. I mean when I turn the key no click nothing. I charged the battery as it appeared to be...

Easy Money [ 4 Answers ]

My Cousin is broke and needs money. Does anyone know how an 11 year old can earn easy money?(Other than Ebay)

How to let him down easy [ 11 Answers ]

I haven't been with this guy long however, he was a virgin until he met me. He's 21 but has never had a girl friend and it kills me that I have to do this to him. We were acquantinces before this but I don't know if we'll be friends after this. The reason I want to leave him is because he smothers...

Erasing Re-recordable cd in nero [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, The problem I'm facing is preety unusual. The thing is that whenever I try to erase my rewritable cd it gets closed in between & I get an error message as " Error Erasing disc". I tried reinstallling the software, Dvd-ram drivers, the hole hardware but was unable to solve it. The same cds...

View more questions Search