Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shan_1205 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 03:01 AM
    How to remove 'copy.exe' error from my winxp system
    How to remove 'copy.exe' error from my winxp system, And I cann't open drives, if I double click on drive ' it gave "windows can't find copy.exe" messege.
    inzalo Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2008, 10:49 AM
    Hi,:)

Your computer could be affected by the Salga.a Worm

I browse the internet and found this solution:
    copy.exe - copy, Salga.a Worm, Virus Notice!

Please let me know what the outcome was!

Thank you for the question
    Inzalo

Former expert of askme.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Copy.exe missing [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I had a trojan removed from my system recently along with copy.exe file. I cannot open the drives as it shows the error copy.exe file not found.. what do I do.. I cannot re-install the os also.

Copy.exe error [ 4 Answers ]

When I open any drive it shows copy.exe error . Is this any virus or any files missing from OS? In fact I scanned the whole system itself .:confused:

Copy.exe file [ 1 Answers ]

When I double click on the hard drives it give an error saying copy.exe file not found But when I highlight that drive and right click from the mouse it gives me the content of the drive Let me know the solution for this I also have another question Whenever I restart/start my...

Copy.exe error [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, When I am trying to open the drives(other than C)it is showing the error copy.exe file not found.how to get rid of this.Someone pleae help me in this regard.

Isass.exe.system error [ 10 Answers ]

Hi When I turn on my p.c. it starts to load up then half way through loading xp a error message comes up saying issas.exe.systemerror. And when I click OK on this box the p.c resets itself and does it again, is there anyway of sorting this please thank you

View more questions Search