Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stripey213 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 12:12 AM
    I could be pregnant and want an abortion
    I got drunk at a party and... then we went to have sex but it didn't fully go in but I'm afraid he still had spirm on his penis and am scared that I am pregnant. If I am I would get an abortion but how would I go about this without my mum knowing because I am only 14 and how much would it cost?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jan 22, 2008, 10:44 AM
    Hun,
    Settle down. Why in the world are you behaving this way at 14? You don't have to worry about an abortion because you don't even know if you are pregnant. You are much too young to be engaging in ANY sexual activity, let alone drinking, when you don't even know how you can become pregnant, sperm, ovulation, menstration, etc.

Sit down with your mum and start asking questions about sex. Its time you talked to a trusted adult so you can start to understand your body.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 22, 2008, 11:19 AM
    The first thing is wait until you miss your next period. Then you can get a home pregnancy test and take that. If it shows you are pregnant, you can then decide what to do. Most clinics are required to keep your situation confidential. They can also arrange funding on a sliding scale.

But you really do need to think long and hard about ALL your options and the long term affects of each.

Once you get past this issue, you need to do some real soul searching. A 14 year old should NOT be drinking at parties or even going to parties where liquor is served. You should definitely NOT be having sexual intercourse, especially when you understand so little about your body.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

6 weeks after abortion, still no period. Could I be pregnant? [ 13 Answers ]

I had an abortion using misoprostol alone in October 25th ( I live in a country where abortion is illegal). I started bleeding the same day I took the medication and had very painful cramps. I also passed a large clot. I stopped bleeding 6 days after, so I went to the doctor and she made me a...

Pregnant after an abortion? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently had an abortion on March 2nd of this year. I regret it so much. I also have a 2 year old daughter who I love so much. I allowed other people to gas my head up an bring me down with the past pregnancy so I terminated it an I regret it so much. After the abortion they said your supposed to...

Abortion now might be pregnant [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I recently after deciding for weeks, that I would have an abortion. I know I have been through every feeling about having had the decision of having an abortion :( . I had it done on feb 21th and bled for two and a half weeks after that. Now!! I haven't had a period since then and I don't know...

Abortion could I be pregnant again [ 2 Answers ]

I am 21 years old and I had an abortion on May 5, 2006.. I started my birth control pill on Sunday May 7, 2006.. but sometimes I forget to take the pill and I end up taking like two in one day.. I have had sex like 10+ times on the day I missed my pill and on days I take the pill.. but I did not...

View more questions Search