Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TehGoodlife1996 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 21, 2008, 10:55 PM
    Different feelings.
    Hey everyone, I am 13 and I have always liked girls, but ever since I met my friend I have had different feelings about the same sex, I've always liked girls bbut I feel different around him, and I am really confused if I am gay, because I do not want to be gay or bi sexual. I need some advice in this difficult time in my life.:confused:
    puttuna Posts: 17, Reputation: 2
    -

Jan 21, 2008, 11:19 PM
    Maybe you are just going through a phase
    puttuna Posts: 17, Reputation: 2
    -

Jan 24, 2008, 12:28 AM
    But this shouldn't really be in Dating

Take care man.
    kitten94515 Posts: 115, Reputation: 4

Jan 25, 2008, 01:58 PM
    Phases happen. If you don't want to be a gayyy. Go to counseling. :D just kidding. How do you feel when your around him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of sales taxes do I charge for different states and Provinces? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an online store and am unable to find the answer to: What sales taxes to charge for all states and provinces?

COUNTIF (counting two different rows) [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I have a countif statement that says... =COUNTIF(A:A,"A0067") A0067 is a type of radio we are using. This spreadsheet list what radios are down for repair. This particular radio belongs to Department A so in Colume B it has "Department A" right beside it. Now there are some...

My Son has a different father. [ 2 Answers ]

I was very young when I had my son. His father and I did not last very long together but he did take the father figure for about 3 years, then he just faded away shortly after. My parents never wanted me to ask or force my son's father to be part of our son's life, nor did they want me to mention...

Source of income different from state of work and residence [ 1 Answers ]

I was in F1- OPT from feb 1 of 2005 and got employed by a firm in NJ and am working as a IT tech support for a client in Nashville ,TN. I have been living in TN for about an year now. I have been paying the federal tax (15%) and also the NJ state tax till date. From August I have transferred to an...

View more questions Search