Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UrSexiLette76 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 07:33 PM
    Ummm A little Worried
    Hi I've been with my partner for a year now, and I am very concerned about us not convincing yet, Since day one we have never used any type of protection, and usually had sex like everyday. What could be the problem? We both want a child, but I'm very worried about it, Does stress have anything to do with it on both sides? Any Ideas on what to do? And how to conceive?
    davejag Posts: 308, Reputation: 5

Jan 21, 2008, 07:43 PM
    How old are you of I may ask? Stress does have something to do with it, but also the amount of time you have been trying to convice for, it can take a year.
    UrSexiLette76 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 09:11 PM
    I'm 18, and He is 23. What are we doing wrong?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ummm confussed [ 9 Answers ]

How bad of cramps can you get if your pregnant?

Worried :( [ 1 Answers ]

I came on here because I thought this would be my best chance to get any advice that need to be given. Im 15 and been with my boyfriend for over 6 months. We have only recently been venturing in any sexual contact, I have never had sex with my boyfriend nor anyone else so I am doubting I have...

Worried [ 5 Answers ]

]hi I'm 20 been having brown discharge for about 8 days and my breat are sore but I'm not suppose to start in about 4 or 5 days please someone tell me if this is normal could I be pregnant help me please anyone please write me back asap I'm so scared I really need you guys...

Should we be worried? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I'm not a woman so I'm not sure I should be posting here but I figure this is the best place to get answers. My girlfriend and I had unportected sex the day her last period ended. I did not ejaculate in her and the whole thing didn't last very long. I was wondering what are the chances of...

View more questions Search