Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 07:33 PM
    Trampoline versus treadmill
    I have a trampoline, in your opinion, can you burn as many calories or get as well as cardio vascular work out as a treadmill?

I am looking, if possible, some type of exercize equipment (something that don't take a lot of space, that's reasonably priced) that thelps in doing a good job in maintaining good health.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2008, 07:46 PM
    I have a rebounder and use it regularly. I have a bar attached to it to keep me from losing my balance and enabling me to do different moves safely. I get a very good workout doing different moves. I can't imagine getting that kind of workout from a treadmill just running or walking fast.

You should get some kind of instruction DVD on how to properly use a rebounder. I have one called "InTone Jogger Workout". If you could do the entire regime on that DVD, more power to you as I only can get through half and I'm pooped.
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Jan 25, 2008, 08:20 PM
    For exercise equipment, I have an exercise ball. It does not take up a lot of space, it is cheap, (well mine was) and really helps your stomach if you do crunches. I also like to play with it on my trampoline with my friends so it makes it fun.
    Dawn92 Posts: 48, Reputation: 3

Feb 20, 2008, 07:23 PM
    If it gets your heart beating, than it is good cardio. Go with what exercise is the least boring to you, so your more likely to stay with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Walking on the treadmill advise. [ 2 Answers ]

I've been walking and even running on the treadmill for about a month and I've been hoping to lose upper body weight such as my stomach. I wanted to know if anyone had some advise to that since I'm new to all this weight lose. I went out of my way to buy a treadmill, ab roller, bike, weights etc....

Treadmill Tripping Breaker [ 21 Answers ]

We just bought a new mid-range treadmill rated for 11 amps. Our house is relatively new (about 2 years) and the electrical was checked for code by a home inspector when we purchased the house. The treadmill manual stated it was required that it be plugged into a single outlet surge suppressor...

Treadmill amperage- 20 to 15 amps [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a treadmill last week and it has a 20 amp cord on it- my outlet is 15 amp. I'd prefer not to change the outlet, and have found a cord online that "steps down" the amperage from 20 to 15. My local electrical store said NOT to do that. Someone else suggested cutting the amp cord off and...

Treadmill keeps tripping breaker [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a treadmill for a few months and it worked fine then last week while I was on it it blew a fuse and tripped the circuit breaker. I changed the fuse to the plug and reset breaker. The treadmill now switches on but as soon as I try to start the motor it just trips again. The fault occurred...

View more questions Search