Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candmcatering Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 07:13 PM
    Australian reverse traking of phone numbers
    Hi All
    Could someone please tell me if there is away of tracing a phone number back to who it is regested to I only won't to no the name of whom the phone belomgs to the address would be a bonus.
    Privacy records in Australia make it difficult but Iam sure that there must be a way
    E mail me with answer to [email protected]
    THis would be great if you could help its rather urgent
    Thanks
    Heaps
    Chris
    PS if you need the phone Number let me no and I will give it too you:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Try this:
    Reverse lookup for country code 61

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cell phone numbers [ 8 Answers ]

I need to know who this number belongs to because it was on my husbands phone. Can u please help me

Reverse Cell Phone Search [ 9 Answers ]

I have a cell phone number that I am needing to who belongs to. Its not a blocked number but I get calls during all times of the day, but when I answer they just hang up. If I call back, they don't answer, and their voicemail recording is an automated recording. I am almost positive I know who it...

Phone numbers [ 3 Answers ]

Is there on the internet where you can lookup phone numbers for free and Not have to pay ANYTHING!

Cell phone reverse search [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to search via cell phone number only? WITHOUT having to use a site where u have to pay for the service! 07880.. which UK network is this? Thanks.

Cell phone numbers [ 2 Answers ]

How can you identify who a phone number belongs to if it is listed to a cell phone? Is there a way to ID the caller or trace who the number is assigned to? I receive calls from numbers that I do not know and I have tried a reverse look-up with programs such as "Anywho" with no luck. Is anyone...

View more questions Search