Thesis Statement for the Story A & P
    I need a thesis statement for the story A&P

Link to story:

Tiger-town.com/whatnot/updike/

I need a response ASAP!

And thanks! :)
    kmrc Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 09:09 PM
    Do you mean you need to write a thesis statement for a paper analyzing the story A&P? A thesis statement can cover any topic that you think you can make a case for. I may be able to help you formulate the actual statement if you have some idea of what you want to write about. Were there any points made in the text that you found interesting or unusual? Anything you think you could discuss and support with other information from the story?

Update:

Also, doing an internet search for "thesis statement" will get you a lot of great resources for what a thesis statement should accomplish and how to write one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thesis statement [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm really new to this, so yeah I'm not exactly sure of how this site will help me. I have to write a research paper for my world history class. The topic I chose to write about was the rise of Napoleon Bonaparte. The thing is though, I have no idea what to write for my thesis...

Thesis statement [ 6 Answers ]

How do I write a thesis statement about outsourcing jobs?

Thesis Statement [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to write a thesis on Lord of the Flies... Too many ideas!! I need a strong Thesis statement Thanks

Thesis Statement [ 1 Answers ]

How do I write a good thesis statement for a topic on green house effect?

Thesis Statement [ 2 Answers ]

I need help creating a thesis statement. I'm writing a paper on Outsourcing Jobs to foreign countries. Can you help me write a thesis statement?

View more questions Search