Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jshrckstar Posts: 58, Reputation: 5

Jan 21, 2008, 05:07 PM
    Search engine marketing career?
    Hello, I am trying to get into the Search engine Marketing industry. I was just curious to find out what the best way to go about this would be? I have experience, and have been working on a website my friend started as of late. Would you say it is wise to have several websites, a portfolio if you will, of sites I have optimized before offering proposals for my services? What would be the best way to market my services etc. Any help or information is appreciated!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2008, 05:17 PM
    I am just starting to try and learn these things myself. I am going to a seminar, Hopefully.
    One thing I know is that the more keywords you have in your search engine thing the better your chances of it getting closer to the top.
    I have links to all my sites linked to each other.
    Also put your website on your business cards to get local.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Search Engine for Electronic Gadgets [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a search engine web site which helps gather information on electronic gadgets? I want to gather information on Sony Cybershot H9. Suggest me a search engine which can gather all possible information, like manufacturers info, reviews, deals, prices, etc. Thanks in advance. Siddesh

Search engine [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me some other site that I can ask question Please tell me how use that Thanks

Need a wiki search engine [ 2 Answers ]

I would be interested in any search engine or directory that find wiki sites and only wiki sites.

View more questions Search