Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    good_gosh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 04:40 PM
    Old dyed hair & regrowth! I need to know if I could have my hair colour striped!
    Right, I dyed my hair from strawberry blonde to a light brown (to match my natural colour) and at the time the colour was great. Five months have passed and my natural hair colour is a bit darker and the dyed hair colour is a horrid ginger/brown in comparison to my natural colour. I have a family wedding to go to in a few months and would ideally like all my hair to be the same colour (ideally my natural colour!) can salon experts strip my old dyed hair colour to match my natural hair colour? Having the dyed hair cut is NOT a option as I'd look like Curly Watts from Coronation St. Help me please, I have no idea! :(
    yam87 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 12:01 AM

I don't think stripping the colour would change it back to your original. For e.g.. If I got my dark brown hair stripped it would go orange... so then you need to put tints or washes or something in it to make it a decent colour. I'd just dye it a shade of brown for the wedding and work it out later. Stripping really damages your hair and is expensive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! I hate my new hair dyed colour! [ 7 Answers ]

Please can someone help me!! I dyed my hair this afternoon to a dark browny colour and at first I liked it but after a wile I saw it was just awful!! Its made me cry for ages because of it and I really need someone's help! I've been looking on the internet and people are saying I shouldn't try...

Help with dyed hair [ 3 Answers ]

Argh I recently dyed my hair black, my natural hair is blonde and I'm getting the worst regrowth already, and soon ill be going on roccatain(spelt something like that) and I really want to get rid of it because while I'm on the med I will have my formal... :eek: and I won't be able to do anything...

Dress Colour for Hair Colour? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, my name's Michelle, and I have no idea what colour dress looks good on me. I have long (longer than shoulder-length) straight blonde hair, and pale blue eyes. I'm tanned, but not too tanned, and I'm average weight. I was wondering if there's any colour scheme or something to figure out what...

I dyed my hair too much! [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so this is pretty much my problem, I'm only 15 & I've dyed my hair about, 4 times since August. First I dyed it really dark. Then dyed it light brown. So 2nights ago I reliezed my roots were coming in and that I should go for a new color. I chose "chocolate cherry" by loriel, feria? It came out...

View more questions Search