Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2006, 08:30 AM
    I will keep you posted!!
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2006, 08:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    DJ

Let us know how it turns out. I am sure that Pete would love to travel with you, but you will not know this until you talk with him.

Joe
    Thank you - I know you are right.

Damien never got in touch by the way - so I have let go and moved on as sad as it was!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling like everything is different [ 4 Answers ]

Recently I went away for a three-week course in another city, and since I got back my perception of everything in my life seems different. Not in a bad way - just different - so I am curious to know if anyone else has ever felt like this too. For example, I've always had hang-ups about my...

I still have feeling for my ex [ 7 Answers ]

Hey You! Well I really like this guy and he asked my out a couple of days ago. I really do like him and would go out with him but for some reason I scared of getting hurt again.I think I still have feeling for my ex. In the past relationship my boyfriend cheated on me with this girl he goes to...

Feeling lonely [ 6 Answers ]

I am 29 years old single male. I don't have a single girlfriend. From childhood, I have experience that girls just don't like me. I always wanted a girl to fall in love with me and then I can shower my unconditional love on her. That has never happened. I am quite goodlooking and handsome according...

Feeling a bit lost! [ 2 Answers ]

Hiya, Well don't know where to start but this year feels like am on a big roller coaster or on one of the turning tea cups that just won't stop. I have been back and forth between two countries, trying to look for a job, and I'm trying to change careers but losing hope on that. Love life seems...

Feeling homesick [ 1 Answers ]

Removed for private reasons

View more questions Search