Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    outofmyhead Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 02:24 PM
    Do I tell her?
    The thing is I'm falling for my best mate, but get this, AGAIN! I fell for her a couple of years ago and it took us ages to get back to being good mates again, but couple of weeks ago we had a thing, if you get my meaning, and I haven't been able to stop thinking about her since, and I think she feels the same way but I couldn't bare the rejection right now, so I don't want to tell her, but on the other hand I think it would sort my head out a bit... What do I do? I'm completely torn between being her mate and potentially being her lover! Why does sexuality have to be so contraversial?!
    Please help, any ideas?
    alyssarox32 Posts: 70, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 02:26 PM
    What do you mean 'Why does sexuality have to be so contraversial?'

Jan 21, 2008, 02:29 PM
    I don't mean in a bad way, but if it was completely normal and no one was prejudiced wouldn't she be more inclined to admit her feelings?
    alyssarox32 Posts: 70, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 02:31 PM
    I don't understand what is so contraversial about telling someone how you feel. What do you mean? Are you gay?

Jan 21, 2008, 02:37 PM
    I dno, try being 17 and bi, don't think its taken very well, wel at least not in my college, and I'm not saying its hugely contraversial, my phrasing was most definitely wrong but that's just me! Sorry shudda mentioned that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search