Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hemanady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 08:00 AM
    I saw a great cartoon movie in 92 I remember it all but I forgot its title.pleasehelp
    Thank you for reading my post. The movie was about a boy who worked in the mines as a slave.He one day finds a sword handle and he is told about a prophecy who says that who ever reunites the handle with the blade shall deliver them from slavery.They were all enslaved by some kind of overlord.He picks up the handle and starts his journey on the way meeting with a mercenary with a woman robot servant and other characters.In the end he battles the overlord and he defeat's him by realising that the blade is within him and he is heir to the throne of his people.The story ends he rescues some one a princess? From the overlord and they lvied hapily ever after protected by the spirits from the sword.The hadle was made of silver I think:) please help me with this my eternal gratitude and friendship for this:)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 2, 2008, 08:47 PM
    Starchaser: The Legend of Orin (1985)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I forgot this movie title [ 9 Answers ]

I can't remember this title to save my life!! If you can help me out, I would gladly appreciate it!! It's about a boy. He's sick, and he falls asleep. In his dream, there are a bunch of animals, I think one is a rooster. There is flood, and some of them are on a floating bed. There are...

Trying to remember the name of a great 80's mystery movie [ 1 Answers ]

When I was younger, there was a movie that was on HBO about a man writing a novel about a famous screen actress who threw herself in front of a train. The end of the movie reveals that the actress had been using her daughter to impersonate her and it was the daughter who actually killed herself....

Troll cartoon movie, can't remember the title [ 10 Answers ]

So, there was this movie I saw when I was really little either in the late 80s or the early 90s. It was about Trolls, everyone in it was trolls, and there was this girl, maybe a princess, and she was locked in a tower by this evil warlord type troll. There was something special about when she...

A cat movie- forgot title [ 1 Answers ]

There were two females. Marnada was the older one and the younger one was I think called priscilla. Anyway they would transform into a cat but only one at a time. So priscilla found a man with I think two kids and was trying to get married to him. The next I remember is the females couldn't take...

Forgot the title of kids cartoon [ 4 Answers ]

I remember a kid would fly on a comet and visit a planet with a single rose that was alive it was a beautiful lady that he loved to talk to and that's all I remember help please.

View more questions Search