Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BriRogers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2006, 11:21 PM
    Reverse Button
    I have installed the remote control for my Hampton Bay fan. Everything works (lights, dimmer, fan, fan speed) but the reverse button. I lost the instructions. Does anyone know how to activate the "reverse button"?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2006, 07:25 AM
    Click on Electrical and Lighting. There is a sticky at the top with some contact imformation. I am sorry that may be the best we can do here.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2006, 08:46 PM
    Is the reverse button on the remote or on the fan body? What happens when you push it?

For more information on ceiling fan remotes:

http://www.ceiling-fans-n-more.com/c...e-controls.php

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I reverse ceiling fan direction? [ 18 Answers ]

We moved into our home that already had a very nice Hampton Bay ceiling fan installed, but we have no instruction manual... It is a model that has a remote control, with an up light, down light and lo-med-high settings for the fan. However, we have noticed that the way the fan is blowing (counter...

Reverse Mortgages [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking into reverse mortgages and think I understand it very well, but I would like to hear from anyone who has had an experience with them either good or bad. Thank you.

Hampton bay remote control-reverse button [ 3 Answers ]

Just installed the fan. Everything works except the reverse. I shut the fan off and while the blades were turning, pressed the reverse, as per the directions. Any clue?

Hot Ground/ Reverse [ 5 Answers ]

I have been struggling with an electrical problem for a while now: I spliced into an electrical line in the basement to create an outlet. I wired everything perfect using experience and a home depot manual. I kept getting a hot/ground reverse after purchasing several testers. Then it...

Ceiling Fan in Reverse [ 3 Answers ]

I searched and I see that this was brought up some time ago, but the solutions offered have not worked for me. I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan with a remote wall switch. The fan will no longer "reverse" and it is going in the wrong direction. I have tried to switch on and off with the fan...

View more questions Search