Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bRITTANY1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 02:58 AM
    No fault accident my insurance lapsed
    I was in an accident and it was not my fault she claimed with her insurance. mine had lapsed what can happen to me?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2008, 03:29 AM
    If this is concerning a car accident of some kind, were the police notified and an accident report filed?
    bRITTANY1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 03:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    If this is concerning a car accident of some kind, were the police notified and an accident report filed?
    no the police was not notifide the women and I exchange id imformation
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2008, 02:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bRITTANY1
    no the police was not notifide the women and i exchange id imformation

If she decides to get nasty and she knows you were uninsured, then she could report you for driving uninsured.

Is she looking to you for payment for her damages/injuries?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 30, 2008, 04:48 PM
    It sounds like you basically have to pay to fix your own car.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No proof of Insurance-not at fault accident [ 5 Answers ]

I live in Louisiana, I have an accident which wasn't my fault. The other driver was clearly at fault. She wasn't ticketed, but in the report it clearly stated that she was driving too fast, the speed limit was 25 and she was doing 40. She wasn't paying attention. I discovered that my insurance...

No fault accident? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone I have question about a no fault accident.. I was driven the ice storm that we had in New Jersey and my truck hit a ice patch and spun out doing a 360 into the guard rail my air bags and everything deployed etc... no other cars was involed thank god but the truck I was driven was damged...

No fault accident [ 7 Answers ]

My husband was stopped at a stop sign and he started to make a left hand turn. He saw the car and stopped again. He was not out in the street. The car that was doing 60 miles per hour (in a 25 mile zone) hit my husband. The police claim that no one is at fault. No tickets were given. Now...

Accident witout insurance and at fault [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My wife had a accident yesterday 03/09/2007 in warren county , mason ,Ohio And she was found at fault as she was taking a left turn and ROW was for the person approaching from the front The police officer wrote that my wife is at fault And both the cars were almost total , and on...

Proof of Insurance for a no-fault auto accident [ 6 Answers ]

I was recently involved in an accident. Unfortunately, my insurance lapsed. I have witnesses that claim the accident was not my fault. However, since I did not have insurance at the time, I do not know what I may be liable for. If I can prove the accident was not my fault, will that mean I will not...

View more questions Search