Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Frustrated_Sk8er Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jan 20, 2008, 11:51 PM
    The Relationship Between Time Elapsed and Time Passed
    Can someone please help me with this science project? I am only in the 7th Grade, and I really need help.
    jiten55 Posts: 105, Reputation: 8

Jan 21, 2008, 02:52 AM
    Of course they are equal! (Unless there is a catch or puzzle here!)

When pass a time of 1 hour, 1 hour has elapsed.

Jan 21, 2008, 11:35 AM
    But it also have to do with gravity and acceleration. (Velocity)
    PolluxCastor Posts: 117, Reputation: 5

Jan 21, 2008, 08:38 PM
    You haven't given us much to go on. Is it possible you are referring to relativity? If not the two should be equivalent.

Jan 21, 2008, 10:54 PM
    Well...Just think of an Inclined Plane. That has everything to do with the topic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I [ 7 Answers ]

OK, basically I met a girl we started seeing each other, then she decided to stop things and when I had moved on she kept on coming back again and again. We ended up seeing each other again, no sex and then I summer things stepped up and we started going out, she then when away for 2 months and is...

Passed out, threw up and pooped all at the same time. [ 6 Answers ]

Okay so my sister calls me and says that she was sitting in class and she felt like she was going to pass out( she has a history of fainting) so she puts her head down. Some time later she wakes up and there are paramedics there. She then realizes that not only has she passed out but she threw up...

When has enough time passed? [ 22 Answers ]

Just wondering what is a long enough amount of time passed before it's appropriate to contact an Ex again, after No Contact? I know the obvious answers are "when you're strong enough" and/or "never", but if this person helped you get through a lot in life and you sincerely care for them and fully...

Having a hard time starting a relationship [ 4 Answers ]

I am 17 and guy, and this is hard to say so if it comes out weird or messed up my bad, I can't get into a relationship, I have girls that like me I am just to scared inside to do any thing, the reason I am asking this now is because I was at a party last night and this girl was all over me, and I...

Enough time passed? [ 1 Answers ]

It's been 4 months since I had color correction on my hair and it was damaged. We have been depositing a med golden brown color only... no highlights. I have been using deep conditioning treatments. My hair is very grey at the top and the roots are very bad within 2-3 weeks. I want to know if...

View more questions Search