Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john_suraj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2008, 11:05 PM
    Interpret my dream
    This is my dream I need interpretation for this one. While I was stepping into seminary building along with my friend I saw a huge dragon in the sky. All of a sudden its stomach was swollen people on the ground very much scared whole world scared of seeing it, and they tried to kill it but no success. It omitted a small a dragon and died. That small one grew into large and omitted a small one and died. Like that 6 or 7 ( I can`t remember the no. ) dragons died. There is great distubance on the ground soon after seeing those dragons. So many people tried to kill it but no success. Finally it itself died. Dogs came and ate their dead body. Finally a white coloured lamb descended from sky. I said to my friend "Don`t u read this from book of revelation saying of second coming?" This is my dream is there anyone to interpret this one? I need bibilical explanation of this
    akristinj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 02:50 AM
    When I dream its mostly about fighting, but when I swing I make contact but there is no force behind the punch, why can't I fight in my dream?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can interpret your dreams [ 109 Answers ]

Hi there... if anyone is wondering about the meaning of his/her dream... I can help... Have a nice dreams ;) Ms. Redrose

Interpret my dream/ please, anyone [ 3 Answers ]

I had this dream about a couple of weeks ago about a friend that I have known for only a month. I have a lot of premonitions (my dreams come true very often) so I'm curious what this one could mean. In the dream, my friend was on the ground unconscious at night and her car was just sitting in the...

Please help interpret error message [ 8 Answers ]

I frequently get this when web surfing: The only way to get rid of it is to manually shut off the computer. I have an old laptop with Windows 98, IE 6.0 and DSL. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search