Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john_suraj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2008, 10:59 PM
    Dream of second coming
    This is my dream I need interpretation for this one. While I was stepping into seminary building along with my friend I saw a huge dragon in the sky. All of a sudden its stomach was swollen people on the ground very much scared whole world scared of seeing it, and they tried to kill it but no success. It omitted a small a dragon and died. That small one grew into large and omitted a small one and died. Like that 6 or 7 ( I can`t remember the no. ) dragons died. There is great distubance on the ground soon after seeing those dragons. So many people tried to kill it but no success. Finally it itself died. Dogs came and ate their dead body. Finally a white coloured lamb descended from sky. I said to my friend "Don`t u read this from book of revelation saying of second coming?" This is my dream is there anyone to interpret this one? I need bibilical explanation of this.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2008, 11:13 PM
    A dragon may represent the generative power of (Mother) Nature; the unconscious, felt as womb pregnant with new possibilities of life.

A winged dragon may symbolize some kind of transcendence, some passing from 'lower' to 'higher' level of personal maturity.
    Goldenwolf Posts: 157, Reputation: 9

Apr 21, 2008, 12:34 PM
    I think this may mean that you have a fear, and when you think you stopped being afraid, it came back. The dogs may represent your friends (as dogs are man's best friend!), that helped you with your fear. And the white lamb may represent God telling you not to be afraid, that He has beaten your fears and you should be happy
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 21, 2008, 02:38 PM
    First not all dreams have meanings, many if not most are just that dreams and are often a sign of what that person has on their mind.
    It may mean you are over worrying about some part of your bible study.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does my dream mean? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if this is the right topic or not, but I'm wondering about a dream. I had a dream last night that every time I looked at my arm I could see my veins VERY clearly, but they were really red, not blue.There was also a lump under my skin that looked like a big clove of garlic on the...

Help with dream [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, And acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help...

My Dream [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently 10 weeks pregnant, and lastnight I had a dream that I gave birth to twin snakes. Does that mean anything? I think I recall one of the snakes may have died. I also think I may have pooped them out, but in my mind I was giving birth. I was all scared after because I thought that the...

I want to know what my dream might mean [ 2 Answers ]

I had my 1st love 14 years ago. We were together for about 2 years, but not a couple. It was against her religion and shed always tell me we couldn't hook up anymore,but we still did. One day she got a boyfriend while we were still hooking up. I loved her more than life and had never been so...

My Dream [ 2 Answers ]

Last night I had a dream that I bought a Toyota Camery. It was black and I came out the dealership and it was parked outside. I got in and adjusted the mirrors. Got out and kept saying "this purchase is dumb, this is stupid. I went from no car note and low insurance to a car note and higher...

View more questions Search