Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heartlessblackcupid Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2008, 07:35 PM
    I want 2 give up on love
    In every one of my relationship's I don't have any feelings as if some one sucked my soul out what should I do?? //
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 20, 2008, 07:49 PM
    How old are you?

Jan 20, 2008, 07:54 PM
    I'm 15
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 20, 2008, 07:59 PM
    Hun, you are 15 and want to give up on love. Pardon me, but you are really too young to actually experience true love.

At your age you have experienced very few relationships compared to what you will in the future.

I suggest you focus not on love, or on HIV/AIDS, but on who you are, what you want out of life... your plans for the future.

Jan 20, 2008, 07:59 PM
    Um to sleep more?
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2008, 08:58 AM
    Very simply, don't.

Love is beautiful, confusing, divine...

Don't give up on it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

I would give my life for a girl. But I don't know if she likes me(love) [ 8 Answers ]

Yeah.. oke.. so.. There is 1 girl.. I met her about 2 years ago.. and I liked her.. like a guy likes all girls.. but the love began.. hm.. like 4 months ago.. we went to a disco.. and like from liking my feelings became more deep.. like madly in love with her.. I wrote her a poem,made her a card...

Just found out I'm daddy, and the other guy won't give up custody, but doesn't love her [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, Our daughter is 15 months old, I just found out that I am her father. Since then me and mommy are togather raising our daughter. The guy she was with last she also has children with, when Kate was born I wasn't around and they were told they need a father, when she was knocked out from the...

View more questions Search