Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pookiebear32 Posts: 14, Reputation: -1

Jan 20, 2008, 09:27 AM
    School and dance collide
    Well I've been dancing all my life and it feels like once I hit high school my dancing career is over. I've gotten sooo far with ballet but they demand too much (like all the company members had to drop out of school and once they became a principal dancer they started school again, my teacher was in the same math class as me in the summer! Algebra 2/trig) and my school demand too much. School is like my first priority (but they have no respect for extra curricular activities) but every time I'm not dancing I don't feel like myself. Please give me suggestions.
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2008, 11:01 AM
    Where I live, they just started an evening school, public like the daytime school. Maybe you have some alternative education opportunities you haven't discovered. I live in a rural area, and this new school has just opened.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 20, 2008, 02:55 PM
    This is a issue you need to work out with your parents, This is why of course many actors and professional children do home or online school.
    If you travel a parent travels with you and does your education between your dance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Dance Studios - more empahsis on dance or business [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question regarding dance studios. I would like a sincere answer from someone who either owns or knows someone well who does own their own dance studio. It has been my experience that studios will put more emphasis on business rather than dance. The reason for this is I have seen good...

G/F Going to Dance With Another Guy at Another School [ 9 Answers ]

My G/F is going to a Winter Dance with another guy at another school, not the school I attend, she asked me if it was okay and I said it was, even though I don't feel that way at all, I trust her, but I am uncomfortable w/ her going, I don't even no the guy who asked her and it makes me feel so...

School Dance Dances? [ 11 Answers ]

Okay here goes. Recently Me and My best friends had a slumber party with one of our old friends who moved to Virginia.She was Talking about how at her dances her and her friends choreographed dances to do there.Well, me and my friends want to do that too, but we are afriad our moves might make the...

DDR Dance Dance Revolution question [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question regarding DDR but first let me set the stage for my knowledge and expectations. First, I'm no gamer by ANY stretch of the imagination. I played Zork in College and once in a blue moon I'll play frogger. But if I'm interested in something I usually try not to let cost get in...

View more questions Search