Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amy321 Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Jan 20, 2008, 07:52 AM
    Should I stay with him?
    I don't like my boyfriend because he smokes but he really like me and I kind of like him but my parents don't like him because he smokes and they think he stupid. I like him when we hang out with each other but when there are other people around he's different but when other people are not around and it just him and me it OK.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2008, 08:09 AM
    ... then... break up with him?

I don't see the problem here.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2008, 10:32 AM
    From every guy that I have ever known of if they treat you different when others are around than alone you can NOT trust them. They end up being one extreme or another--
    1. They treat their friends as more important and they treat you inconsiderate and you will find out they really end up having little respect for girls in general.
    2. They treat you great around other people and crappy when you are alone--they are only trying to impress their friends that they have it all together and are better off than they are. In the long run you are only a prop in their scheme of what and where they want to be.

Find somebody that is for real with you.
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2008, 02:35 PM
    I agree with n0help4u... but in my case:

My ex and I were very platonic among friends... mainly because we were both very against pda (public displays of affection)... so we actually just acted like two best friends when around other people, and were very affectionate when we were together alone.

I believe other people appreciated this and they even referred us as "the couple they feel comfortable around"
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Jan 20, 2008, 07:40 PM
    I don't like the man who smokes! But my friends keep telling me there is almost no man who does not smoke,so I begin to think maybe that's one of the reason that I still can't find a boyfriend even now! I am really confused for that! I don't like man who smokes at all!
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2008, 07:44 PM
    ... actually, I'm not so sure that's true.

... I don't smoke. Most of my friends don't smoke.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I stay or should I go! [ 107 Answers ]

Ive been with my boyfriend for almost a year now,he's my world and I love him more then anything, he asked me out 6months strait before I said yes, and from there on we just fell head over heels for one another, in the beginning everything was perfect, we were with each other all the time and when...

Should I stay [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in this relationship with the father of my son. We are supposed to be getting married in September of next year. But I feel like there is something holding me back I need to know if he is the one

Stay with ex or go for a new one? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been dating my girlfriend know for about ten years. We have on and off again pretty much. She broke up with me because of my work schedule on weekends. I'm a Cop. Well I met this new girl through my mom which I liked . She contacted me so we started to talk but I still have a girlfriend....

Should I Stay or should I go? [ 1 Answers ]

I was recently involved in a gay relationship with a man older than I. We had been seeing each other for about eight months and everything seemed to be going OK. We are both still in the closet so it worked since I never met his friends and he never met mine. We both kept our relationship a secret...

Should I let her go or should I stay? [ 7 Answers ]

OK this is a big issue with me... im a 17 year old male... im going out with a 15 year old girl... young I know so please don't lecture me about that. OK 3 weeks ago I ask my girlfriend out... but 1-2 weeks before that she broke up with her ex cause he was cheating on her.so a week later that she...

View more questions Search