Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Weena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2008, 12:07 AM
    Setting Up My Home Theatre System
    I have just purchased a HD Digital Television Receiver to add to my Plasma, DVD player/recorder and Surround Sound System. How do I set it up correctly so that my audio comes through the surround sound system and I can record shows from the new receiver? Any help would be SOOOO appreciated.:confused:
    altramsol Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2008, 07:48 AM
    Your answer is equipment specific depending on your Source (cable, satellite, etc. receiver) and the options available on your specific HD Digital Television Receiver. Then you have to consider how to connect it properly to your Plasma TV and DVD player.

Most receivers have multiple choices and you pick, sometimes requiring customization via setup menu, the best choice for your given equipment.

Beware good home theater cables will be pricey.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company introduction letter for audio/home theatre solution company [ 1 Answers ]

I want to introduce myself/company to one of the top interior designer. I am an individual dealing in audio / home theatre solutions. I want to an introduction letter for my company.

Home theatre [ 1 Answers ]

Good evening: how do I hook up my satellite box, home theatre, dvd/vcr and TV? My TV is not digital. I also do not know which cables to us except for the one to the TV. Thank you

Why is there hissing on home theatre speaker? [ 3 Answers ]

My home theatre speakers have been making a hissing sound when my avr receiver is turned on.

Home theatre systems [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am in the process of finishing my basement. I currently have my recessed lights installed and now I would like to run all the necessary cables and wires for a theatre system. Does anyone know what types of wires and cables I need to run to tie in a receiver, DVD player, Cable, Internet,...

View more questions Search