Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alergic__1 Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Feb 19, 2008, 03:05 PM
    Hey there!
    I just wanted to add an update...
    I saw a doc today... (which is our new family doctor)
    I had my pap done... I didn't get my results back yet (obviously) but I asked her.. and she said that everything "down there" looked the way it should... as in everything looked normal.. so now I guess we just wait and see the results from the pap...
    OH and she made me up a prescription of folic acid... said I should be taking 5mg... and the prenatls only had 1mg... I guess I need more because I had a cousin (who is no longer with us) that had spinal bifia...
    She made the prescription out for 3 months... and told me to take 1 per day... and not to take the prenatals now... (I'm not sure if I understand that) BUT... I went to have blood work done today... so they are going to check all of my vitamin/mineral levels...
    So maybe that is why she told me not to take the prenatlas? Because she is going to wait for the results of the blood tests... then maybe she will have a better idea of what I should be taking for a multi-vitamin...

Quick question... do they normally "spray" something when you have a pap? I told her that I thought I might have some kind of a yeast infection or something... but I wasn't sure because I have never had one... so maybe she was testing for infection or something?

Mar 4, 2008, 07:35 PM
    So... hopefully you guys still look at this thread... since it's old haha
    So anyway...
    Wanted to make an update... I've been off the pill for about 2 months now... I've been taking 5mg of folic acid... the doctor prescribed it for me... I guess I need more beacause I had a cousin with spinal bifia...
    Anyway... so I've been taking those pills... also they preformed a blood test to see if I was healthy (im assuming checking vitamins etc) and they came back great

I just was concered... now... if my body IS producing eggs, I figure I would have ovulated around the 24th-26th of this month... so as of today... it would be about 8 or 9 days PAST ovulation... I have been peeing a lot more lately and feel the need to drink more water... (so that could be why I am peeing more)... also sore nipples, cramping for almost 2 weeks... and today (again about 8 or 9 dpo) when I went to pee... I noticed a spot....just like a DROP of pink blood......any ideas what that could have been?
    I'm really hoping that we are pregnant... I am suppose to start my period this Monday coming (March 10th) I was playing around online... and found out (according to my last period) IF I AM pregnant... I would be 24 days... obviously way too soon to tell...

Mar 5, 2008, 08:01 PM
    Quick question... it's probably kind of stupid haha... but I know that your breasts get larger when you're pregnant... just wondering about how large mine will get... I mean... I'm D cup... (a lot of people think DD) anyway... just wondering if you have any ideas on how large mine will get... please say not too much larger haha

Mar 7, 2008, 09:24 PM
    OMG!! GUESS WHAT! Haha
    My period is due this Monday... March 10th
    I just took a First Response Pregnancy test and GOT A ++++
    OMG! Haha
    So... yeah when would be a good time to take another test?
    And when would I go and see my doctor?

Mar 9, 2008, 08:27 AM
    OK.. so last night I took another pregnancy test! Another +++ positive!
    I'm going to call the doctor tomorrow as soon as they open and make an appointment to see what I need to do next... seeing as I have never been pregnant before... lol

Mar 9, 2008, 09:07 AM
    Sometimes I still feel as if my period is coming... not all the time though.. just sometimes... is that normal??

Mar 10, 2008, 05:45 PM
    So... I know no one is replying but anyway haha
    I got the pregnancy confirmed today by the doc!
    April 14th is my first ultra sound :-0)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Birth Control causes birth defects? [ 1 Answers ]

So I take Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo and was reading some info about it and noticed that it said you should not take it if you are pregnant (obviously!) because it causes birth defects. So then I started wondering, what if you are taking it and for some reason it doesn't work and you end up pregnant (as...

Birth control? [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend is getting the shot and I was wondering the chances of her getting pregnant if say I accidentally ejaculated inside of her?

Birth Control [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I have been together for 4 years. I am on the pill, but consistently miss pills every month, usually 3 or 4 of my active pills. He does not use a condom and does not use the pull out method. Of the 4 years we have been together I have not once become pregnant. We now want to have a...

Birth control [ 5 Answers ]

I have a really bad head ace but I also need to take my birth control but can I take them one after the other?? :confused:

Birth Control [ 10 Answers ]

Im 15 and have never had a pap smear I don't want to get one for a while either. I don't feel comfortable with someone I don't know doing that stuff to me. But.. Im thinking about havine sex with my boyfriend and I'm 100% sure nor he or I have a std and I want to go on birth control to be safe and...

View more questions Search