Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 19, 2008, 03:05 PM
    A little bit of political humor
    In yesterday's Chicago Tribune, from a column by Mary Schmich --

How different the world would be if our politicians were more like French President Nicolas Sarkozy, who recently divorced his wife then allegedly married supermodel Carla Bruni in about the time our presidential candidates spent wooing voters in New Hampshire.

In that spirit, imagine the following news items:

* Sens. Hillary Clinton (D-N.Y.) and Barack Obama (D-Ill.) held a joint press conference today.

"We're in love," Mrs. Clinton said in a choked voice.

"Talk about fairy tale," said Mr. Obama, grinning.

The two held hands as they told reporters that their "truce" had escalated into something more.

"When I said this gal was likable, I wasn't kidding," said Obama.

Political observers speculated the announcement was a cynical move by both candidates to demonstrate how good they would look together on a campaign button.

* Former Sen. John Edwards (D-N.C.) held a hasty press conference this afternoon in which he announced, "What about me? I really like Hillary too. I didn't know she was available."
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2008, 06:13 PM
    Any thought of Hellary in a romantic way just makes me want to puke.
    Nicolas Sarkozy is a punk, a tyrant. He needs a good ole fashion A@# WHOOPIN!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 19, 2008, 06:23 PM
    Hellary.. I LOVE it!
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2008, 06:33 PM
    I recently saw a picture of her that highlighted her demonic nature. I truly believe she is possessed and consorts with an Incubus nightly.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2008, 06:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    I recently saw a picture of her that highlighted her demonic nature. I truely believe she is possessed and consorts with an Incubus nightly.
    Probably so... :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Terror Warning - political humor [ 11 Answers ]

NEW YORK -- A public school teacher was arrested today at JFK International Airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a set square, a slide rule and a calculator. At a morning press conference, the Attorney General said he believes the man is a...

Amish Humor [ 1 Answers ]

Sign behind an Amish carriage: "Energy efficient vehicle. Runs on grass and oats. CAUTION: Avoid exhaust!" :)

Trilogy of humor [ 1 Answers ]

The way you say it It's not what you say, but the way you say it. On a blind date, the boy said to the girl: "Time stands still when I look into your eyes." The girl was very flattered. What the boy had really meant was, "You have a face that would stop a clock."

International humor. [ 1 Answers ]

Fu, Bu and Chu immigrated to the USA from China. They decided to become American citizens, and "Americanize" their names. Bu, called himself "Buck" Chu called himself "Chuck" Fu decided to return to China. A journalist had done a story on gender roles in Kuwait several years before The Gulf...

Humor you Can Use [ 2 Answers ]

Mrs. O'Connor Wants a Divorce "Well, Mrs. O'Connor, so you want a divorce?" the solicitor questioned his client. "Tell me about it. Do you have a grudge?" "Oh, no," replied Mrs. O'Connor. "Sure now, we only have a carport." The solicitor tried again. "Well, does the man beat you up?" ...

View more questions Search