Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eitan Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2008, 03:08 AM
    Identify species of Lycius
    What species is the Lyius in the attached photo? (taken this month in a garden, in the west Negev).
    Where may I see a photo of Lycius petraeus?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2008, 03:19 AM
    Are you certain of all your spellings of words in your question? If you do a Google image search on the following link, using the correct words and spellings, you will be likely to find that for which you are looking.

Google Image Search

Jan 19, 2008, 03:26 AM
    The Lycius photo
    For the previous question
    Attached Images

Jan 19, 2008, 06:10 AM
    Sorry about the serious "diskeying". Of course, should be Lycium and Lycium petraeum.
    No, there is not such photo in Google.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scientific names of Species [ 3 Answers ]

What are some examples of these two types of Archaebacteria Methanogers Thermoacidophile

Summary of the origin of species [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what book or website provides a good summary of the origin of species? Thanks

Species of methanogen [ 2 Answers ]

What are the species of methanogens that thrive in the human gastro intestinal tract?:confused:

When talking about different species of trout, do we say trout or trouts? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello good folks, Some instinct tells me that some nouns, whose plural is the same as singular, sometimes do take an s when we are talking about different kinds of that thing. I'ts hard for me to explain, so here are some examples. We would say - There is one brown trout in the bucket....

Species you consider should be extinct. [ 47 Answers ]

If you had to exterminate three types of animals -which ones would they be? None is not an answer so please! Humans are not part of the choice. What criteria would you use? Me? I'd get rid of parasitic worms, snakes and rats. BTW I was tempted to say the chimp based on its nasty...

View more questions Search