Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spadenavy Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2008, 01:40 AM
    Serious problems giving my girlfriend an orgasm
    I am a 20 year old male and have been with my girlfriend for only a few months recently. Long story short is we were together for a year before we broke things off almost a year ago. During that year we had sex multiple times a week, but would never orgasm. I tried different positions, scenes, settings, toys, role playing, and such... but it just didn't happen. At the time it didn't bother me because she had never had an orgasm in her life. After we broke things off she went off with other guys and that was that. As a couple months ago we got back together and things were better. But still I could not get her to orgasm which irritated me but did not come between us. 3 weeks ago I found out that while we were apart 1 guy made her orgasm. According to her it wasn't just once either. She had multiple orgasms. I also found out they had sex numerous other times and she still had multiple orgasms with him. She claims that we did the same things and measured up to each other.

So to my question then is what would cause the difference in her for him to be able to make her orgasm and I cant? She claims she's a lot more physical with me and closer to me. Yet it doesn't make since for me... could there be something blocking her mentally from having an orgasm with me?

Also I have an even larger situation at hand now. Since I found out about her orgasms I have been too afraid to have intercourse with her because I don't add up to her last partner and I can't get her to orgasm. We have not had sex since I found out. I'm also afraid that she will lose interest in me if I can't get her to orgasm. I know sex does not build a relationship, but it can help it. I don't want to lose her due to it. What can I do to get myself secure and back on the saddle? I'm embarrassed to even have foreplay because I know another guy has pleased her immensely and I cant. What can I do to make her orgasm?

Any advice would be amazing. I leave for boot camp in 3 months and she wants to stay with me but I'm afraid ill lose her if I don't step up. If all goes well while I'm at boot camp when I graduate I want to ask her to marry me, and I want to make sure ill be able to please her.

Thank you for reading this and your response to it,
    -spade-
    BBWfromPhilly Posts: 42, Reputation: 5

Jan 19, 2008, 06:12 AM
    First things first, don't get uptight about this situation. If you are frustrated you are not having fun. Relax. Second, women are emotional beings. They react sexually first through emotions. It may have more to do about what is happening before you get to business. Foreplay is very important, and it's not all physical... it's also mental. Making sure she is relaxed, totally focused on YOU, and having fun will go a long way to getting things started.

Then instead of beginning physical foreplay with sexual techniques, try giving her an exploratory massage... meaning give her a whole body massage and during the massage touch, tickle, and rub sensitive areas that might get her turned on. Once she shows signs of arousal, you can then move on to physical sexual stimulation.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2008, 02:10 PM
    Perhaps, she picks up the flavor of your lovemaking being a contest!?
    You vs. the other guy? :)

You didn't say how old she is, but I would guess she is young and more interested in the social ramifications and cuddle factor in male/female relationships than in developing and expression any passion she might have. BTW, having orgasms is the female's responsibility, not her lover's responsibility. Orgasms are initiated in the female's brain; females have to develop their passion.

Good Luck in the Military!
    spadenavy Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2008, 03:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BBWfromPhilly
    Then instead of beginning physical foreplay with sexual techniques, try giving her an exploratory massage...meaning give her a whole body massage and during the massage touch, tickle, and rub sensitive areas that might get her turned on. Once she shows signs of arousal, you can then move on to physical sexual stimulation.
    See I have tried that with her before and yes it gave her a dif stimuation and she reacted dif. To it but still no reaction that I was hoping for. It did make for a good time. It just frustrates me to not be able to please her like she does to me or the way she deserves to be taken care of.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 19, 2008, 04:03 PM
    WE can never really live up to a memory, if you start judgeing yourself, just leave her now, you have to only think about the next time, not her or your last time.

Next she is there, and has to be telling you what feels the best and what she likes, does she get off by herself, let her show you how and what she wants.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2008, 11:18 AM
    The memory she has of the other guy is a positive. She learned what works. Ask her to direct you. She can tell you what she likes without bringing him into it. True, the female orgasm originates in her own brain but who she is with is definitely part of the experience. She is back with you. She probably wants very badly to try things with you. Quit comparing yourself to another person.

Each person smells, tastes, sounds and feels different. There is only one you. That's who she is with. Go for it.

Some women need the guy to continue doing what feels good for 40 minutes or so. Can you hold back that long? Practice. You have an admirable mindset. I'd marry you, you're awesome. The other guy is not around, she wants to do it with you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Desperate: My girlfriend cannot have an orgasm! [ 9 Answers ]

Here's the thing: I am the experienced one in the relationship, and first sexual partner of my girlfriend! She can have an clitoral orgasm by her self, but when we have sex I CANNOT MAKE HER COME!! I am doing the same things that I have done with my previous girlfriends, and I have never had...

My girlfriend never has an orgasm? [ 14 Answers ]

I have dated my girfriend for over 6 months now (I'm 26 and she's 21) and we've done just about everything sexually and she has not once orgasimed... and she claims that she's never even had an orgasm ever in her WHOLE LIFE even from herself masturbating... which I find hard to conceive, but she...

Orgasm for my girlfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Ive ben with my girlfriend for 3 1/2 years and at first she coulnt have an orgasm but Iafter month or so I worked out what she like she was 19 and hadn't had an orgasm before. Anyway now she as great orgms but sghe only has them hen I rub her meaning for 3 years she has never hd an orgasm while I...

Girlfriend can't seem to orgasm [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all, here is the situation. Me and my girlfriend have known each other and been dating for only over a month. We've had sex once and fooled around a couple of times. She's orgasimed with other boyfriends and any fling she had except for me. She will get up to the point where she is about...

Girlfriend is giving me a headache [ 4 Answers ]

OKAY so... here I am almost 7 months after when the relationship started. Things began to get a little rocky a few weeks ago when school was starting. This semester I'm in right now means a lot to me, because I screwed up freshman year I'm now digging myself out of a hole, and after this...

View more questions Search