Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jstnvme Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Jan 18, 2008, 11:19 PM
    Web movies
    Although a few assortment of peeps on this site frown upon such a question as to "where can I download music and stuff?", I on the other hand would like to know of a few sites whre I can view movies online? For free? Heck yes, why not. I'm just saying that the internet has proven itself to be the way to go now a days. Yes, I do have a blockbuster card and I still rent movies, but sometimes I would like to chill out and watch a flick online every now and then. So, if anyone has a good site to check out, let me know.
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Jan 19, 2008, 09:51 PM
    Any site that lets you download mainstream movies for free is illegal, it's as simple as that, that's why some of us "frown upon" it! These movies cost a hell of a lot to make and I suspect most of the companies like to see a profit, thus they sell DVDs! So when you steal their product (you might as well be stealing the DVD from the shop!) I'm not surprised they're starting to get upset!

If however you're talking about paying to rent a movie you might want to try;
    Movielink or Cinemanow
    jstnvme Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Jan 20, 2008, 12:30 PM
    Thank you for your input, like I said- I do have a Blockbuster card. The search goes on. Yes, I do listen to music on the web to check out new artists, if I like the song or album then I buy it. I'd like to say the same with movies, but not too many sites can provide quality picture without it being bootleg. I don't want to download the movie and save it to my computer-I know that is wrong. Can you see where I am coming from? So thanks again for the input and I'll try another forum.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Two movies [ 3 Answers ]

I did ask about one of these movies before, but I thought I try again I believe this was a kids movie. All that I can remember was that this kid being locked in his room because he kept sneaking out of the house to visit to older man who fixed planes. I can only remember the scene where he is...

Need help on two movies [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I need help on 2 movies. I'm 27 years old so I know these movies were on in the 80's and I saw them on hbo. The first movie/show is about a boy/man who has these jim henson type monsters vist him and they start singing and doing various things. All I can rememeber is that the movie set...

Movies.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I like horror movies but not really a vampire kind, most other type... Is there anyone can recommend me lots of horror movies "But" with lots of nudity and sexy... :D "But" not very erotic or having a sex scene... nudity is enough... :D Thanks...

TV and movies [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any other sites besides YouTube where I can see old Hindi movies. Please. Thanks.

New movies [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Tell me about boolywood's forthcoming movies

View more questions Search