Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LarryNelsar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 11:03 PM
    Have a Halsey Ceiling Fan Remote?
    Hi. I need a replacement for my remote, which broke. It controls the light and fan on my ceiling fan. So without it, I can't use it. Does anybody have one or a Universal remote that would work?

Here's the info on the remote:

Remote Control
    Fan speed control
    Model UC-7040
    120V / 60Hz 1A / 250W
    Made in Taiwan
    Used with Halsey Ceiling Fan
    Models HC HP and HG
    Made in 1997

Thanks.
    Attached Images

ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2008, 11:34 PM
    I've seen these, and don't know of a direct replacement. You can check with Regency since Halsey makes their fans (I believe, they used to) or try whatever universal remote you can obtain.

Ceiling fan remote controls - help and FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More
    bgm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2012, 06:25 AM
    http://ceiling-fan-brands.com/Product/205_Casablanca-Ceiling-Fan-Remote-Control.php

If that doesn't work, try

http://ceiling-fan-brands.com/

And on the left, click on Hasley brand

It looks lke this is a universal remote that can be used with the Hasley fan, which may or may not require setting dip switches.

I have the exact remote control. I am looking for a different style light kit for my fan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to change ceiling fan remote batteries on a hamilton bay remote control unit [ 3 Answers ]

Before I break the darn thing, can you tell me if the back panel comes off or if I have to unscrew the top and bottom screws?

Need a Fan Remote for Halsey Ceiling Fan [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone know of a universal remote that will work with my fan? The original remote has quit working. I dropped water on it Here is all the information I have on the fan/remote: Remote Control Fan speed control Model UC-7040 120V / 60Hz 1A / 250W Made in Taiwan Used with Halsey Ceiling Fan

Ceiling fan remote [ 2 Answers ]

How do I bypass a ceiling fan remote? We bought a repossessed house and the ceiling fan And light will not work.

Halsey Ceiling Fan Remote Probs [ 5 Answers ]

I also have a Halsey, dated 2001. I just recently encountered the same problems, but how do I know if it's the receiver or the remote transmitter? I can't get the fan OR the lights to work now. I've made sure the digital freqs are the same, and other combinations don't seem to help. Any...

Halsey celing fan and light remote [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I am having trouble with my remote control receiver. The remote light comes on when a button is pressed and it did work a few weeks ago. The light or fan will not come on when the remote is tried. The light and fan don't work with the pull chains either. The only way it seems to work is to...

View more questions Search