Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vjhxxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 09:30 PM
    Estate Planning
    Enhanced Life Estate Deed. Has anyone on this site ever drafted such a document. If so, can you please post.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2008, 08:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vjhxxx
    Enhanced Life Estate Deed. Has anyone on this site ever drafted such a document. If so, can you please post.

Never drafted one, I'm not an Attorney, but I have seen them. There are very similar Deeds in various States under different names.

Do you have a specific question?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 19, 2008, 09:36 AM
    Never ( ever) do a deed transfer ourself, one word wrong and alter its meanings or void it.
    Also there are other factors to consider if the current owners are elderly and other issues like homestead exemptions of theproperty for tax purposes and more.

I would advice using a real estate attorney to do a deed and advice you all on the legal issues invovled.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Estate Planning [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any downside to adding our children to our certificate of deposit, savings accounts or checking accounts. The accounts are held jointly by myself and my husband. If we should die together, can our children withdraw the money at their descretion without death taxes or any other charges or...

Planning organization [ 2 Answers ]

Select an organization that you have worked for or one that you are familiar with and locate the goals the organization has set. Many times this information can be found on the company's website. Search the Library as well as the internet and research goal setting. Compare what information you...

Problems with Executor of Estate not signing sales contract for real estate [ 4 Answers ]

My sister and I are the beneficiaries of our mothers will. She died when I was 17 and left my sister and I half of her estate, and named her doctor as the executor. I am now 22 and my sister is 20 (21 next month). We all agreed (verbally) to sell the family house to our father for $125k. He...

View more questions Search