Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Jan 18, 2008, 09:25 PM
    Cant loosen up
    I love to freestyle dance, like the heel-toe and two steppin(not the contry line dance) but I can't loosen up and make them look as smooth as they could be.

Can anyone help me out
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2008, 02:41 AM
    I would think that just spending more time doing it would help in order for you to loosen up some. You probably can't be dancing live with people every day in order to get more experience. However, maybe you could get some videos that you might be able to study and dance along with on your own. Just a thought.
    rockey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2008, 07:55 AM
    Its just a matter of practise... you would loosen up one day... keep practising... and don't worry about people looking at you...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 12 and can't loosen up [ 9 Answers ]

I always get invited to parties and we always dance. The thing is that I can't loosen up when I dance because I think I will embarrass myself. Also usually a lot of my friends dance to hip hip but I am can't dance to it.. I love dancing to house and club remixes but I can't do hip hop! I want to...

Can't loosen locknut under toilet [ 4 Answers ]

Greetings. I am a very non-handyman trying to replace the flush mechanism in my toilet. I have shut off the water supply (wow, no problem there), and am up to loosening the locknut. However, I find that the plastic locknut is very tight and is not seeming to move when using an adjustable wrench...

How to loosen old plumbing [ 1 Answers ]

We are trying to fix a running hot water faucet in an old apartment. We got the hot water turned off (with much difficulty) behind the tub, but no matter what we do (wrench, WD40, trying to scrape away the residue of years), we can not get the faucet to loosen up to replace the washer or the whole...

View more questions Search