Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drivemecrazy Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 09:13 PM
    Is he a cheater
    We have been married for 4 years and he continues to stare at other women. I have told him that it hurts when he does that in front of me and he gets extremely upset and acts like I'm lying.Once he stared to where the lady actually got up and stood behind someone else. He don't do this all the time but, I just want to know if this will lead to cheating. He always puts his arms around me while acting this way in front of the women. What the heck is his problem.
    anet Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 09:22 PM
    I will be mad too. But leading to cheating... ohhh I don't think so. Some people just can't control their eyes. If it is only his eyes then fine. But as far as cheating... I think you should test him more on that. If you have lots of doubts, I think it doesn't hurt to spy on him and find out how he acts while you are not around.
    lilmisschrissy4 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2009, 12:09 PM

I have had it happen to me, it could be maybe a personal issue he has, more or so he could feel less attractive so he stares at these other women hoping they look back at him so he feels like he still has it? And all he needs is to maybe work on feeling better about himself. Or he could just be ignorant to you. Either way its wrong and you should have a sit down with him and try and get him to explain his meaning toward it. If he says its just harmless, its not, he's doing it for a reason, and you need to figure that out with him. As for him cheating. Maybe he will maybe not. I just think you need to talk to him about it a little more.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 21, 2009, 02:04 PM
    Chrissy, I think they resolved their issues, one way or another, already. The question was posted in January of '08.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a Cheater [ 12 Answers ]

How do you get the person you hurt back? I cheated on my ex boyfriend and now I don't know how to get him to forgive me and take me back? In the past when he hurt me I found it so easy to forgive him. I feel like it's just not fair. I know it's selfish for me to say but everyone makes...

How do I trust after a cheater? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, this is my story... about a year and a half ago I met this guy... I thought he was amazing until I had to go away for university... he cheated on me for pretty much a whole year and sucked me back into it with him making me believe his lies but only to hurt me worse. I finally ended things with...

Am I a cheater [ 7 Answers ]

Hey I'm really new to dating well I'm in like a 2mth relationship that's not the point I guess. There is no excuse.. I did some foreplay with another guy and I want to know if I cheated? And I also want to know why that happened .I love my boyfriend and I was appalled afterward and felt so...

Can an ex-cheater be trusted? [ 3 Answers ]

He was married and cheated on his wife. He did get a divorce and was honest with his ex-wife about the reason. He then tried to maintain a relationship with the person he cheated on his wife with, until he realized that she was cheating on him. He was very hurt and didn't have a relationship for...

View more questions Search