Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hugage Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 07:01 PM
    No more cold showers!
    My shower has the type of faucet that the more you turn counter clockwise, the hotter the water should get. However, the hot water has stop working in my shower, but works everywhere else in the house, including the sink right next to my shower. If I turn the knob completely counter clockwise, a little bit of water trickles out but never get hot. Any ideas?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2008, 07:26 PM
    Faucet need to be taken apart and cleaned. As you take it apart remember which part went where. So can be complicated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

No Hot Water in Showers [ 1 Answers ]

Our home has plenty of pressure and hot water in the kitchen and bathroom sinks (so hot the water is scalding, and the pressure is so high it splashes when it hits the sink)... the problem is both showers just have a drizzle of warm water. The cold water works fine. We had no hot water in the...

Cold Showers [ 1 Answers ]

We just bought a 41 yr old home. The hot water only lasts for 5 to 7 minutes before it becomes tepid, at best. My husband found out that we have a tankless water heater. Is that our problem or could it be something else. Please help us. Thank you.

Meteor Showers [ 2 Answers ]

The Perseids are up this month. The particles are from a comet that cruises by our sun every 130 years. Why do we see the particles once a year? Shouldn't it be once every 130 years?

Electric showers [ 3 Answers ]

My old shower broke it was a 7.5kw,can I buy a 8.5kw or higher and connect it to the plumbig/electrical supply already in place? Could someone tell me what kw means,is it electric or pressure term. :confused:

View more questions Search