Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uzmazuba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 04:55 PM
    Song called heaven
    I would like to know about 1996-1998 a song came out tink it was to indian ladies it was called spellbound I tink the song name was heaven any 1 have any idea and if yes how can I get it thanks.:)
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Jan 18, 2008, 06:54 PM
    The only songs I know named Heaven are by

Brian Adams

And DJ sammy but hers is a more updated virson

YouTube - Heaven (DJ Sammy)

YouTube - Bryan Adams Heaven MTV

Hope this helped
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Jan 19, 2008, 01:29 AM
    It is called "Heaven on Earth" by Spellbound, but no idea where to get the song, sorry!
    littlesexy58423 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jan 20, 2008, 06:21 AM
    There is a song called "If Heaven", its by Andy Griggs... YouTube - If Heaven there's a link... For Youtube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings the song Heaven o Heaven.. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Ive been looking everywhere do find out who sings that slow song that goes "Heaven o Heaven can you help me, Iam down on my knees please heaven, heaven, heaven, I close my eyes and shes all I see heaven o heaven can you help me" The group or singer sort of sound like Boyz II Men Please...

I need to know what this song is called [ 10 Answers ]

I don't know what the song is called, but I have some of the lyrics in my head It goes "na nananana nanananana" And also "again and again and again and again and again"

What is this song called [ 1 Answers ]

Part of the song goes something about praying and whiping away fear or something and it is a dramatic song made for lyrical dancing

What is this country song called? [ 3 Answers ]

What is the country song called about 2 little girls and one little girl get abused by her parents she lies to her fiend about it and the other little girl is asking her father y she lies? Can u please tell me what this song is called and who sings it?

View more questions Search